streetfighter

good morning to all of ya

Good morning to you too. Another fine morning I must say.....not! Shocked

@aceuggy wrote:
Good morning to you too. Another fine morning I must say.....not! Shocked

Morning to you Micky hows the job going Very Happy

@Stue11 wrote:

Love it stue normal hrs, thumbs I go in every other Saturday till 1 plus I get to see deb and the kids every morning and ave time with them every night thumbs

@Stue11 wrote:

Love it stue normal hrs, thumbs I go in every other Saturday till 1 plus I get to see deb and the kids every morning and ave time with them every night thumbs

Afternoon, as it is now thumbsthumbs Glad to hear the new job is working out all round. Congrats again thumbsparty

@Stue11 wrote:

Afternoon, as it is now thumbsthumbs Glad to hear the new job is working out all round. Congrats again thumbsparty

@madsod wrote:
bit late but the same to you Very Happy

Cheers mike and the same to you madsod thumbs

a very good evening to one and all carbs just been vacd,will be ready for a run out in the rain and hail and snow over the weekend,i dont care if its a foot deep in mud im out saturday partythumbs

@gsf1200 wrote:
a very good evening to one and all carbs just been vacd,will be ready for a run out in the rain and hail and snow over the weekend,i dont care if its a foot deep in mud im out saturday partythumbs

Good evening and good luck on ya ride tomorrow thumbs I'm working but I don't care coz I enjoy myself thumbs

@Stue11 wrote:

Awesome mate really happy for ya thumbsthumbsthumbs