Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
magnumdx500

Hi to all

Just joined the group hope to be able to chat as I cannot ride at the moment as I have broken my neck normally I ride a 1300 Pan

Cor mate that's a tough, erm, break Shocked welcome to the forum and speedy recovery. What's the prognosis if I may ask?

welcome and affraid as asked how and when r u going to b back on your feet?

Thanks for the welcome to your group it will take about 1 year I have been told before I can ride again I now have two metal plates and 16 bolts holding it all together and believe me it is painful at times but at least I am still here to talk about it. My neck was broken as a result of old age I just passed out and hit the worktops in my kitchen

Glad your hear to tell the tale and i hope you get better soon m8 thumbs

And god knows how many times ive fell over drunk it makes you think thumbs

Thanks for the welcome to your group it will take about 1 year I have been told before I can ride again I now have two metal plates and 16 bolts holding it all together and believe me it is painful at times but at least I am still here to talk about it. My neck was broken as a result of old age I just passed out and hit the worktops in my kitchen
well take care m8 get better soon , and your more than Welcome to chat on here thumbs

welcome to the forum and thats bad luck cant be easy Sadthumbs

Welcome to the forum speedy recovery

Hello and welcome onboard Very HappyVery Happy as said above please feel free to post and enjoy our forum and a speedy recovery thumbs

Just joined the group hope to be able to chat as I cannot ride at the moment as I have broken my neck normally I ride a 1300 Pan

Damn, that was a bit clumsy mate! Welcome in, pull up a chair and chat away thumbs

All bikers, past and present more than welcome on board. Glad you're up and about, may see you on the bike in the future thumbsthumbs

In the mean time, chat and discuss away LaughingLaughing

welcome wave

and thats a bit of bad luck mate! wish you a quick and full recovery thumbs

bloody hell m8 thats unlucky,welcome and hope you have a speedy and full recovery.

Thanks to all for the best wishes I look forward to getting back on my bike it looks very lonely wrapped up in it covers and it looks like we are going to be in for a good summer