Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
madsod

After my flat , i now have this

Yep had a tyre plugger under the seat for eight years, which is why I've never had a puncture with this bike I expect! Laughing

nice bit of kit, use to carry one under the seat on the bandit , but no where to carry it on the king , or less i put that top box on hide least i know "I" will be ok on Sunday then best mate !!!

good idea mate, ive got a cylinder of tyre repair foam in my tank bag for longer trips. not best stuff but would get me home thumbs

@Davehutch wrote:
nice bit of kit, use to carry one under the seat on the bandit , but no where to carry it on the king , or less i put that top box on hide least i know "I" will be ok on Sunday then best mate !!!

Put the box on you can carry a spare wheel mate Smile

@Davehutch wrote:

Put the box on you can carry a spare wheel mate Smile
finger ...... lol!

@Davehutch wrote:
@Davehutch wrote:

Put the box on you can carry a spare whejavascript:emoticonp('Laughing')el mate Smile
finger ...... lol!
If he puts the box on he will get some lodgers LaughingLaughing

@Stue11 wrote:
@Davehutch wrote:
@Davehutch wrote:

Put the box on you can carry a spare whejavascript:emoticonp('Laughing')el mate Smile
finger ...... lol!
If he puts the box on he will get some lodgers LaughingLaughing
you would fit in that top box stue LaughingLaughing

good idea garry thumbsthumbs

Not something I've ever thought about but maybe should look at scratch Maybe later, too busy riding Twisted EvilLaughingTwisted EvilLaughing

Cant use the tyre plug the tiger has spoked wheels so is tubed, but i do carry tyre weld can with me