Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
madsod

VERY NICE GSXR 750 SRAD

Looks good thumbsthumbs

But why not start the auction at what you're prepared to take? Saves all the "Reserve not met" business scratchscratch

Looks good thumbsthumbs

But why not start the auction at what you're prepared to take? Saves all the "Reserve not met" business scratchscratch

agree

simple, listing fee is more if you start it at a higher price, plus people will bid if its a lower price even if its got a reserve!

@fr499y wrote:
simple, listing fee is more if you start it at a higher price, plus people will bid if its a lower price even if its got a reserve!

Ah, now I understand. I'm a simple soul and the intracacies of Evilbay escape me sometimes EmbarassedRolling Eyes

@fr499y wrote:

Ah, now I understand. I'm a simple soul and the intracacies of Evilbay escape me sometimes EmbarassedRolling Eyes

Thats why you will find a lot of things on for 99p but with a reserve of say.. £1500. Will cost them something stupid like £1 to list but if they started it at £1500 it would be more like £3 possibly more Laughing