Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

I've just ripped my alarm out as its crap so on the hunt for a new one dont want to spend a fortune but still want a good one if thats poss.

Any suggestions plz thumbs

@Grumpyowl wrote:
@Davehutch wrote:
I cant see the point get a good disc lock alarm thumbs

agree
spend £60 / £70 on top quality disc lock

Datatool S4 are alright, but where i park at work i have to disable the alarm else it goes off lol.

Sorry Mark not much help but agree get yourself a good disc lock thumbsthumbs

I'm on the hunt for a decent one myself, so will be following this particular thread with interest. Talking to Madsod on Saturday, he did mention one, but can't remember the name!? I'm sure he'll pick this up and post what it was thumbs

I've got the Datatool system 3 Mark and although I've had no problem many people take them off. Unless you use your bike everyday it needs to be connected to a charger or the alarm will drain your battery. The best advice is probably a decent chain or disclock as already mentioned. OR take Stue up on his offer better than any other deterrent I can think of! Laughing

i have a brilliant disc lock. Squire M2L2 expensive but are bloody hard to cut through!

my bike came with a datatool alarm its got no fob and dont thinks its working but ive left it showing as a deterrent,pic not good but you get the idea thumbs

Its bolted down in garage and now its got a disc lock but was looking for something for when I go out to stop the thieveing twtas.

But like the idea of a good alarm disc lock.

And thanx stue our lass said u can live in the garage any day. ( Soz mrs stue) lol

Datatool system 4 on my Z and had the system 3 on my Bandit, never had a problem with either although it's early days on the Z but I don't expect any issues.

@haveugot1 wrote:
Its bolted down in garage and now its got a disc lock but was looking for something for when I go out to stop the thieveing twtas.

But like the idea of a good alarm disc lock.

And thanx stue our lass said u can live in the garage any day. ( Soz mrs stue) lol
Thanks for pm your address ile be up shortly LaughingLaughingthumbsthumbs

@madsod wrote:
This is the one i have on my RF , and so do a lot on the RF forum , will take about one & half hours to fit , and works very well , does the lot

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/CYCLONE-MOTORBIKE-MOTORCYCLE-BIKE-ALARM-IMMOBILISER-/200391654633?pt=UK_Motorcycle_Parts&hash=item2ea845fce9
bloody hell gary thats a good piece of kit for very little money carole nash sent me the smart water kit today for free ;every little helps thumbs

few people on CF have them as well, a fair few show bikes have them fitted too!