Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
haveugot1

Man down

Today my old man was rear ended at a round about by a young lass. Apart from grazes whiplash and a bck back he is ok. thumbs

Not so oucky is the bike cos its gettin on they will write it off.

A lot of others bits r bent to angry

Bloodyhell Mark he was lucky he didnt suffer worse injuries thankgod he didnt Shocked please pass on me best thumbs

Wish him all the best and get full value for the bike and himself.

Bad luck, but good news that he is pretty much OK, could have been a lot worse. You're right about the write-off, without a doubt thumb down .
Pass on a GWS please.

Cheers peeps think he will be soar in the morning but she has admitted full responsability.

ShockedShocked As said Mark give him our best! thumbsthumbs Where did this happen? You having a bit of a rough deal lately fella ShockedShocked

ShockedShocked As said Mark give him our best! thumbsthumbs Where did this happen? You having a bit of a rough deal lately fella ShockedShocked

The same roundabout that i got took out on a few yrs back, neasham rd yarm road.

Next to St Johns church? its a bit of an accident black spot, at least she's admitted liability.I Hope he,s back on a new bike soon mate!

sorry to hear that,hope alls well mark

Sorry to hear about that mate, and glad he is okay. thumbs Wishes to him for a speedy recovery thumbs

Hope he is ok mark speedy recovery thumbs

Hope his ok! no doubt they will write it off Sad panniers being built into the bike cost a fortune alone.