Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
spoony

spoony's modedhayabusa seen at the margate meltdown 4 june

Hello and welcome onboard Very Happythumbsthumbs yea please explain title pref with pics Very HappyVery Happythumbs

got some images can someone please tell me how to upload the pics as i am not sure how to do it.

No sorry not mine.........mine was the one parked on the sea front it has three colours in its paint blue purple and green depending on which way your looking at the bike it also has lightening on it and the back fairing is moded, it has a 4 in to 1 exhaust system also polished swing arm and frame chrome grips custom made one off leavers made for the bike and rear sets also custom made chrome battery box due to back fairing being moded
:-)
How do you upload pic as this is the first time in a chat site and I've got a few photos to show lol

@spoony wrote:
No sorry not mine.........mine was the one parked on the sea front it has three colours in its paint blue purple and green depending on which way your looking at the bike it also has lightening on it and the back fairing is moded, it has a 4 in to 1 exhaust system also polished swing arm and frame chrome grips custom made one off leavers made for the bike and rear sets also custom made chrome battery box due to back fairing being moded
:-)
How do you upload pic as this is the first time in a chat site and I've got a few photos to show lol

photobucket mate, then copy and paste the img code.

and i knwo what one, the race type tail with twin round tail lights?

i was parked like 2 bikes away from you, black and silver naked sv650 thumbs

Cool I'll try again tonight to put some photos up did you have a good day down there pity there wasn't more stalls and more to do like the Brighton run
thumbs

Yeah the Hastings run is unofficial run but they could make it much better with a stunt show or a bike competition but nice to always c a good turn out bike2thumbs

Yeah no luck its my other half that sorts the pics out but she said she can't find where on this site the option photo bucket is to put pics on there on the computer ready to go on to the site so if you could put instructions on how to do it would be great
As I've said before we're new to chat sites lol lol!new here

@spoony wrote:
Yeah no luck its my other half that sorts the pics out but she said she can't find where on this site the option photo bucket is to put pics on there on the computer ready to go on to the site so if you could put instructions on how to do it would be great
As I've said before we're new to chat sites lol lol!new here
here you are m8 , 2 ways of doing it :

/t4237-step-by-step-how-to-post-pics-using-servimgcom-same-company-as-the-server-who-hosts-the-forum

/t118-step-by-step-how-to-post-pics-using-photobucket

absolutetiger

Hopefully this will work I've never tried before and doing it from phone aswell it's supposed to be a picture of spoonys bike

Thanks guy's glad yous like the picks I've also got a nice custom painted bike helmet I'll try and post some pics thumbs
party
Have a great day every one thumbs

Hope you like the helmet it was done by Darren Horton took about 6 weeks my design came from venom marvel comics

Lol... lol! . Thats wot I was like when I picked it up thankyou really didn't know how it would turn out but darren did a great job don't know what to get now custom painted leathers lol