Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
pugeyed

bike insurance !!!!

so have had the renewl through from carol nash for the bandit and its £165 which i didnt think was too bad, had a quote through hastings and it came up as £78 fully comp, protected no claims, problem is they wont cover the braced swingarm on my bike. Sad

looking around has anyone used bikesure? confused
just doing a quote online now for custom bike insurance.

Just gone with MCE for my Busa after being with Hastings last year.

When I had a bandit Adrian flux were good with Mods

Im with Hastings 1 years ncb fully comp rf600 pay 230 not bad price I dnt think

I used bikesure with my Nitrous bandit , I listed all mods ,had it fully comp, protected no claims and had a 2nd bike on the policy .It cost me less than £200.

@pugeyed wrote:
so have had the renewl through from carol nash for the bandit and its £165 which i didnt think was too bad, had a quote through hastings and it came up as £78 fully comp, protected no claims, problem is they wont cover the braced swingarm on my bike. Sad

looking around has anyone used bikesure? confused
just doing a quote online now for custom bike insurance.

Do a Carole Nash quote online it should be £40 cheaper. Ring and you get it for the less price. Don't forget your recovery is included.

i was with bikesure but they wanted a fortune for my bandit 6 cause it had a small screen and hugger when i sold my bandit i moved to swintons,been with them a few years now and just insured both my bikes for around £200 with them,both my bikes are standard though so unsure about mods thumbs

I've been with bikesure for the past couple of years. Firstly with my Bandit and then the Z on both accounts nobody could better them.
It all boils down to postcodes really.

ive found bennetts very good so far, swindon harrase you 24/7 its like a stalker on your phone, and mce are robbing bastards excess is stupid high, and if you cancel a policy or they owe you money they wont pay for 4 months

try H&R i have found really cheap!

they quoted me £320, rang them, couldnt understand the woman really strong accent from north i think, and she said that £360, i said why the quote says £320 and she said oh thats wrong, told her where to shove it and then tried bennetts direct and it was £297 party

insurance companies are like tyres.. what's good for someone, is shit for another. HOWEVER, I find MCE are cheap around here for me, but there customer service is shocking!

@Robbie wrote:
I've been with bikesure for the past couple of years. Firstly with my Bandit and then the Z on both accounts nobody could better them.
It all boils down to postcodes really.
p agreethumbs and your age hide

ive found bennetts very good so far, swindon harrase you 24/7 its like a stalker on your phone, and mce are robbing bastards excess is stupid high, and if you cancel a policy or they owe you money they wont pay for 4 months

I'm with Swinton, they've never rang me up.... ever lol. They're pretty good rate aswell, mind you it is a 125 I've insured, wouldn't like to think how much a bigger bike would be. I pay just under £300