Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Chadatious

yes yes, hooligan blah blah

im not really a hooligan just nice sunny evening had been for a ride and wanted some pics so here ya go Very Happy

jordy

me

your awfully wide on that roundabout get tighter to the inside it will give you more time if some tosser pulls out on you.

and apart from that, HOOLIGAN

Nice one Chad you need your elbow a lot lower thumbs

nice one chad but you need to hang off more thumbsthumbs

And your visors illegal....bloody hooligan!
Nice one Chad, Who was the brave one risking life and limb taking the photo's though? thumbsthumbs

Can't Dick. When my legs ain't short but I'm on top toes. But my bikes tall and jacked up and I have wide renthals

@Neill wrote:
your awfully wide on that roundabout get tighter to the inside it will give you more time if some tosser pulls out on you.

and apart from that, HOOLIGAN

It's okay its a roundabout ready to build new houses but not any time soon so all you get is a couple busses turning Roy.d and the odd car to one road and I stop if anyone's about as its not very often.

CHAD IS PRACTISING TA GET A KNEE-DOWN---TRY TIGHTNINING UP THE CIRCLE AND DROP THE ELBOW --BIT BY BIT, AND IT WILL ALL CLICK INTO PLACE...

BLEEDING GOOLIGAN applause ..

@goferit wrote:
CHAD IS PRACTISING TA GET A KNEE-DOWN---TRY TIGHTNINING UP THE CIRCLE AND DROP THE ELBOW --BIT BY BIT, AND IT WILL ALL CLICK INTO PLACE...

BLEEDING GOOLIGAN applause ..
agreethumbsthumbs

Looks good to me m8, nice pics, thumbs
Think the last time I touched my knee down was in 1993 when I had the gixxer, Sad

its all about hanging ya ass off the seat and keeping the bike more upright with getting you knee down :P that way your in more control of the bike. All about the body positioning.

Think the last time I touched my knee down was in 1993 when I had the gixxer, Sad

year i was born Smile

Don't you mean 1883 and on your penny farthing hideVery Happy

Most of the fastest riders on the road get there by smooth progress, maintaining speed - fast pace, minimal brakes. Like Mike Hailwood used to ride. Hanging off to get the knee down, a la Casey Stoner, doesn't help. Keep such bollocks antics to the appropriate place, on the racetrack and when you want to be a hooligan Twisted Evil Nice going Chad thumbs

As above, you only need the bum half a cheek off the seat,tuck the shoulder and get your weight over the front more and make sure your still looking far ahead past the corner exit - it's then down to the size of your balls - and chads look massive Wink

Old and Disgraceful racer2

I dont get my knee down,
..but its funny as hell going around
the outside of those that do.

Good pic's, Well done for having a go... thumbs

We build new housing estates and and new
roads. Its great having a play before we
open up to the public.

haha dave its not a broke back mountain camping meet!

and its just bit of fun on a boring evening Wink