Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Davehutch-hutchs

2013 forum camping/rideout weekend (CHAT)

@haveugot1 wrote:
TheBiker46 wrote:
Me kits all ready thumbs

Ive not even bought a tent yet Rolling Eyes

Got a spare if you want to borrow it for the weekend

i need a new tent, mines not waterproof and it always rains up north

We call it the Midlands Chad!! Cos its just about in the middle of the UK no1

@dick65 wrote:
i need a new tent, mines not waterproof and it always rains up north

the midlands aint north chad Laughing

He's a swampy any thing further up than Thurrock is oooppp norf

I'll be there mate!! Air the tent nearer the time.Bike is getting serviced etc as we speak!! Looking forward to it thumbsthumbsthumbs

So tent bought, that means im in. Was looking at camping stoves, do i need one or is there anywhere on site to buy breakfast. Still might take a stove for a brew
thumbsthumbs

point still beed to buy your tent dave!

i should be going as long as i can sort this new job out, as my hours are stupidly low at the hotel. fun fun

point still beed to buy your tent dave!

i should be going as long as i can sort this new job out, as my hours are stupidly low at the hotel. fun fun
the tent is yours, I am keeping it for when you get here thumbs

okay mate thanks Wink

been holding up on southern meet as work etc, need to kow whats haoppening but ive got this one booked off party

Me as well. Could have a convoy coming down from the distant and freezing north thumbsthumbsLaughingthumbs

i might have to meet up and ride down with the northern contingent,lets know what you think lads and whats the best place to meet?

@haveugot1 wrote:
Nice one dick will speak with the others.

cheers mark was just gonna go down the m6 on me todd but more fun to ride with folk you know thumbs

No problem with me. Obvious place to meet would be either Scotch Corner or Wetherby Services? Anyone got any other ideas? confused

No problem with me. Obvious place to meet would be either Scotch Corner or Wetherby Services? Anyone got any other ideas? confused

agree

sorted mark Laughing

yeah that sounds good i'll have to work out a route and time to get there thumbs

@dick65 wrote:
sorted mark Laughing

yeah that sounds good i'll have to work out a route and time to get there thumbs

Had a brief look Dick and I think it depends on whether you're coming across the A66, which takes you straight to Scotch Corner, or coming further south and across the A65 (or such) which takes you almost to Wetherby. Let us know which one mate and we'll meet you thumbsthumbsthumbs

might be as easy going A66 to scotch corner,i'll have a look see cheers mike thumbs

@dick65 wrote:
might be as easy going A66 to scotch corner,i'll have a look see cheers mike thumbs

No problem mate. Must admit, looking forward to this thumbsthumbsthumbs

Give me a chance to try out the panniers thumbsthumbsthumbs

same here mike ,should be a good turnout this one any word from ian yet? thumbs
i found those panniers really stable mike so you should have no probs with them thumbsthumbs

Only just got he days off confirmed with work, really looking forward to meeting everyone again! thumbsthumbs I agree with the Scotch Corner meet Dick bouncebouncebounce
So - Me, Mark, Dick, Mike, possibly Ian from the North,and what about Stan you going mate?

@dick65 wrote:
same here mike ,should be a good turnout this one any word from ian yet? thumbs
i found those panniers really stable mike so you should have no probs with them thumbsthumbs

What I like to hear thumbsthumbs

scratch might do,won't know for sure till nearer date,won't be camping though hotel for me and me old bones. been there many moons ago in a team representing the northern regions in a water skiing comp.

@madcarper wrote:
scratch might do,won't know for sure till nearer date,won't be camping though hotel for me and me old bones. been there many moons ago in a team representing the northern regions in a water skiing comp.

I'll take that as a yes then. We need someone who knows where they're going ShockedShockedShockedShockedthumbs

Straight question here (not like me I know) ShockedShocked

Are we running the "drop off" system for the ride out? Worked well on the ride out last year.