Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Davehutch-hutchs

This friday 10th

You do this to make me jealous Dave Laughing I am actually on holiday tomorrow but I'm delivering a machine I bought a while ago so no ride, but good profit thumbs

Would have joined you tomorrow Dave but it would have been my wedding anniversary tomorrow (38yrs) if my wife was still alive and I dont think my mind would be on my riding. Accident waiting to happen methinks. Have a good day, the weather forecast is good.

TheBiker46 wrote:
Would have joined you tomorrow Dave but it would have been my wedding anniversary tomorrow (38yrs) if my wife was still alive and I dont think my mind would be on my riding. Accident waiting to happen methinks. Have a good day, the weather forecast is good.

my thoughts are with you for tomorrow Sad

TheBiker46 wrote:
Sorry to read this Den, my thoughts are with you thumbs

Thanks Mel and Stue for your thoughts. Much appreciated thumbs

TheBiker46 wrote:
thinking of you m8

@Davehutch wrote:
@pusycatz wrote:
Where you thinking of heading for Dave....?
going to head out matlock that way

Hope you have a good ride......weather looks great Very Happy

Just thought if your riding in the vicinity of Tamworth and want to stop off for coffee your most welcome (sorry can't do bacon butties on our budget :-( )

Still working on getting Soph's Exup on the road......I'm afraid I've hogged the garage a bit this summer.....first with 125's and then with the Bandit.
All energy on the Exup now so hope to both be on the road very soon for a ride out :-)

had a great day out 200miles ,not very often i get out on my own these days ,but was great fun racer2

went Monyash for my breakfast (place den put me on to last week )

Then up to the cat & fiddle for a coke

all the great biking roads are being ruined by either lorries or fecking speed cameras!!! Bet ya like the cat & fiddle on the king Laughingthumbs

200 miles Dave, that's a good ride and at least it wasn't raining sunny AND WHERE WAS MEL? ShockedShockedthumbs

pleased you had a good ride mate i wont be out on mine for a few days cos i think ive broke me little toe Laughing stubbed it last night after having a few drinkingdrinkingdrinkingdrinking

pleased you had a good ride mate i wont be out on mine for a few days cos i think ive broke me little toe Laughing stubbed it last night after having a few drinkingdrinkingdrinkingdrinking
I done the same not long ago , not nice stan , but a few more drinking WILL ! help