Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Davehutch-hutchs

Here's Jezza

well back home now from Rome and bloody loved it. The temp hit 36' I sweated like a pig so I drank some beer , sweated some more so drank more beer , & ate lots of ice cream.
We visited all the main sites in rome and also done a couple of walking tours including a ghosts and legends tour round rome at night which the kids loved......I will pop some pics up once my internet stops effing about........oh also after 20 years of courting, 2 kids & a mortgage , Sadie and I have at last got engaged.

oh did you miss me , bet ya did.

@jezza wrote:
well back home now from Rome and bloody loved it. The temp hit 36' I sweated like a pig so I drank some beer , sweated some more so drank more beer , & ate lots of ice cream.
We visited all the main sites in rome and also done a couple of walking tours including a ghosts and legends tour round rome at night which the kids loved......I will pop some pics up once my internet stops effing about........oh also after 20 years of courting, 2 kids & a mortgage , Sadie and I have at last got engaged.

sorry jezza I had started a topic wishing you well on your engagement and thought it was best to merg the two , but it didn't work like i wanted sorry

@jezza wrote:

Never noticed you'd gone