Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
CraiGDaniel

Hello

Following on from my thread thought i'd introduce myself officially as i will be sticking around the forum, top blokes on here helping out a newbie with 1 post. Was expecting flaming but got a nice welcome and lots of advice !

I'm Craig from Clacton in Essex. Ride a ZZR 400 that will be getting a 600 engine dropped in it in a few weeks.

Just learning all the mechanical bits and bobs, never really done much will do my best to help out where i can.

party

How did i miss the original post Embarassed sorry mate Embarassed anyway hello and welcome onboard thumbsthumbsthumbs

@Stue11 wrote:
How did i miss the original post Embarassed sorry mate Embarassed anyway hello and welcome onboard thumbsthumbsthumbs

should've gone specsavers stue! Very Happy

@Stue11 wrote:

should've gone specsavers stue! Very Happy
agreeLaughing

Welcome to the forum, sounds like you have a bit of work to be getting on with, if you get stuck with your engine swap I am sure someone on here will be able to point you in the right direction. thumbs