Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Shadowhound

Heyo guys

Hey guys new here me and my gf want to learn to rise a motor bike I have driven for about 4 years she has has not so want to do somthing diffrent Smile

I come from Warrington

welcome to the forum thumbs

Plenty of help, advice and experience on this forum. All you need to do is ask thumbs

welcome to the forum, good move on wanting to ride a motorcycle, once the bugs bitten you will never look back. thumbs

Thanks guys its a very friendly place here Smile I'm loving the projects section Smile how good are the Honda cg 125 for a first bike ?

Thanks guys its a very friendly place here Smile I'm loving the projects section Smile how good are the Honda cg 125 for a first bike ?

Cant go wrong with one of those. Easy to ride economical, reliable. Read about a guy who was on his third CG. Nothing wrong with them but he did a 150 mile daily round trip to commute all year round. Never let him down. He said the only important maintenance apart from chain lube that he did was to change the engine oil regularly as the camshaft runs directly in the cylinder head rather than on bearings.

welcome to the forum. and yeah good bikes, nothing quick, just a general simple, reliable, economical bike thumbs

welcome on board to another two potential two wheel candidates thumbsthumbs
Plenty of knowledge and experience on here thumbsLaughingthumbs

Hello and welcome onboard thumbsthumbs as said above cant go wrong with a CG thumbs

CG's and suzuki GN 125's are probs the best 125 bikes you can buy. comfy and reliable! thumbs oh and welcome

another alternative yamaha ybr 125 is a great 1st bike a bit bigger than the cg, also as reliable and economical and you can pick em up reasonable thumbs