Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Chadatious

dream jobs?

what would you guys and girls love to work as?

for me i love bikes id love a stunt school or something, or what im doing now at college in a job and be a paint sprayer but the custom route thumbs

joking aside i would love to open a bike shop in Syston where i live ,not so much selling bikes but accessories and such like , but I know nothing else but bloody bricklaying head bang

@Davehutch wrote:
joking aside i would love to open a bike shop in Syston where i live ,not so much selling bikes but accessories and such like , but I know nothing else but bloody bricklaying head bang

Bet you would do a nice line in TOP BOXES!!!! foflfofl

TheBiker46 wrote:
@Davehutch wrote:

Bet you would do a nice line in TOP BOXES!!!! foflfofl
Den finger ... fofl must get together soon m8 , and give you that DVD back Wink

Work for me mother....my youngest bro works for her...he gets paid 50grand a year and does F censored all angryangry blacksheep thats me LaughingLaughing but im not bitter one bit good luck to him lol!

@Davehutch wrote:
Gynecologist Shocked

i have a mate who does this in london, when he comes back to moreton he likes to look up a few old girlfriends.

Wouldnt mind a place flogging women bikers gear. Think I'd call it 'Slinky, Kinky and Squeaky!' fofl

@Davehutch wrote:
but I know nothing else but bloody bricklaying head bang

Yeah well, you weren't born knowing about that, so there's nowt to stop you doing something else thumbs

@Davehutch wrote:
@jezza wrote:
@Davehutch wrote:
Gynecologist Shocked

i have a mate who does this in london, when he comes back to moreton he likes to look up a few old girlfriends.
does he decorate his house through the letter box too ?

Yeah & checks his valve clearances up the exhaust pipe. Laughing

@Macie_UK wrote:
@Davehutch wrote:
but I know nothing else but bloody bricklaying head bang

Yeah well, you weren't born knowing about that, so there's nowt to stop you doing something else thumbs

agree

well im looking for a new job cos i packed mine in this morning it was a case of walk away or get arrested for gbh on one of the other drivers censoredcensoredcensored

well im looking for a new job cos i packed mine in this morning it was a case of walk away or get arrested for gbh on one of the other drivers censoredcensoredcensored

Sensible choice then Laughing

theres only one type of dream job, getting paid to ride the bike!

bad crack stan,are you just moving rank or getting out of taxis m8.
ohh my dream job would be no job but be able to buy and modify bikes just for the pleasure and satisfaction .

@fr499y wrote:

Sensible choice then Laughing

theres only one type of dream job, getting paid to ride the bike!

Been there done that and it's not all its cracked up to be. Your enjoyment and passion turns into.....well, just a job. confused

Bear taster

much more appealing than all this peering through letterboxes