Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Davehutch-hutchs

mobile phone help

I have a HTC desire android phone , I think it is the best phone I have had , what would you change it for ???

all i want to do is access the net and make calls ,
phonesphonesphonesphonescomputercomputercomputer

If it's doing what you want it to then why change it ? I have an Iphone and think it's great for what I need but when my contract comes up I'll be keeping it and going on a cheaper tariff.

@Robbie wrote:
If it's doing what you want it to then why change it ? I have an Iphone and think it's great for what I need but when my contract comes up I'll be keeping it and going on a cheaper tariff.
thats what i have done m8 , but wonder if i am missing out , love gadgets thumbs

and had this about 2 years

The only thing you might be missing would be a higher res camera and probably a little faster processing speed. The Samsungs are pretty good from what I hear and have a face recognition lock/unlock feature.

@Robbie wrote:
The only thing you might be missing would be a higher res camera and probably a little faster processing speed. The Samsungs are pretty good from what I hear and have a face recognition lock/unlock feature.
think trebor has just got one

I've got HTC desire s love it but played on HTC one and want one. There is an even newer one out thou now. Go have okay in shop. Is two week rule where you can send back if you don't like it

Samsung S3 or new to the market is the HTC one X.

like the of read up on the HTC one x thumbs I am with vodafone on a 1 month rolling contract £20 a month 300 min (that i dont use ) unlimited text , and 1 gb of internet so do i buy a phone from e-bay and keep on this tariff or take out another contract , it is also important that i keep my number

Samsung Galaxy s3, fantastic moby, i got the Galaxy note2... all singing all dancing but its a semi tablet so larger than your average moby. thumbs

Samsung Galaxy s3, fantastic moby, i got the Galaxy note2... all singing all dancing but its a semi tablet so larger than your average moby. thumbs

You don't say, it's like holding a small plasma tv up to your ear lol

I am quite pleased with myself , decided to give mel my HTC desire but it was locked to vodafone , i have managed to get the info of the net and unlock it , then it woulnd't conect the 3 provider to the net , but again got the info from the net and altered the settings , thumbs

ive a nokia 6230i no net no apps its a phone,its 6 yrs old you charge it once a week if you need you can txt it has a camrera thats crap,but as a phone you cant get better. Embarassed

@Davehutch wrote:
I am quite pleased with myself , decided to give mel my HTC desire but it was locked to vodafone , i have managed to get the info of the net and unlock it , then it woulnd't conect the 3 provider to the net , but again got the info from the net and altered the settings , thumbs

You done well there mate.

@karlo wrote:
@Davehutch wrote:

You done well there mate.
it was thanks to the link you sent me on f/book thumbs

New blackberrys out next year supposed to be better than the i phone. The samsung s3 is a really good phone to thumbs