Please do not use an email address as your username. If you have, please change your username. ×
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Robbie

Soooo tempting.

And it has a rack , Laughing i do like them in white , but your Z is well nice , maybe take it for a test ride

@madsod wrote:
And it has a rack , Laughing i do like them in white , but your Z is well nice , maybe take it for a test ride

It's the rack that did it Laughing
It's a classic case of the grass is always greener. Shame I can't afford both.

Well I can't give an unbiased opinion.
But if you want to ride round with one of these on your face Laughing

A Busa was a must own on my Bucket List thumbs

I have no doubt about the grin factor. I've liked Busa's since they came out but liked them even more when they started to do the white limited edition ones.
I love the Z too and is great fun. I want both Laughing but that's not going to happen.
I sent the dealer a message so I await his reply.

I was at CMC in Clay Cross yesterday & they have a couple of Busas in if you want to take a look. Smile

I was at CMC in Clay Cross yesterday & they have a couple of Busas in if you want to take a look. Smile

I'm not particularly looking to swap the Z. It's not quite 2 years old and is a lot of fun and quite a capable mileage machine.

I was just browsing ebay and spotted it and then started drooling Very Happy
It's a year older than mine and has a few more miles on it so would be quite interested in the deal the dealer would do.

That is a nice busa but your z is also very nice I personally would be stuck to which one I would choose. thumbs

@haveugot1 wrote:
That is a nice busa but your z is also very nice I personally would be stuck to which one I would choose. thumbs

Spot on mate. If he comes back with a very good deal I'll be in a right dilemma Laughing

@Robbie wrote:
@haveugot1 wrote:

Spot on mate. If he comes back with a very good deal I'll be in a right dilemma Laughing
Robbie you know you want her otherwise you wouldn't bother asking about a deal hide

gotta be honest though its a tough choice mate i'd also love em both thumbs

Ya damn right I want it but I also want my Z Laughing So he'd have to come back with something real good. And you never know unless you ask.

@Robbie wrote:
Ya damn right I want it but I also want my Z Laughing So he'd have to come back with something real good. And you never know unless you ask.
agree very true thumbs

When you test ride it, you WILL know which one you prefer.. Good luck deciding--
It'll be fun finding out eh?? thumbs

Yep this morning albeit a short reply just asking if my Z had ABS. I replied back and not heard anything since confused

just my opinion , but i think you should keep your z ,its a great bike and you have had it from new , I think you are going a step backwards looking at a second hand ,1year older busa, if you want one that much buy anew one in a couple of years thumbs your z is well up to the job and you have ran it in and looked after it

been thinking about it all day while I have been re-pointing twist

@Davehutch wrote:
just my opinion , but i think you should keep your z ,its a great bike and you have had it from new , I think you are going a step backwards looking at a second hand ,1year older busa, if you want one that much buy anew one in a couple of years thumbs your z is well up to the job and you have ran it in and looked after it

It's nice to know you've been thinking of me all day Dave gayLaughing
I know exactly what your saying and have thought that way myself. I'm not adamant on changing it it's just that I saw this Busa and thought wow that's a good price and I wander what deal they would do against the Z. You never know it could be one that you just can't turn down.
Anyway I called them and gave them more details on mine and they gave me more info on the Busa. He's going to get back to me as I have mailed him some photo's of my Z for him to view.
He did roughly say mine was worth £5000 to which I said I would not be happy with so there's a fair chance nothing will happen but like I said earlier "you don't ask you'll never know"

@Robbie wrote:
@Davehutch wrote:

It's nice to know you've been thinking of me all day Dave gayLaughing
I know exactly what your saying and have thought that way myself. I'm not adamant on changing it it's just that I saw this Busa and thought wow that's a good price and I wander what deal they would do against the Z. You never know it could be one that you just can't turn down.
Anyway I called them and gave them more details on mine and they gave me more info on the Busa. He's going to get back to me as I have mailed him some photo's of my Z for him to view.
He did roughly say mine was worth £5000 to which I said I would not be happy with so there's a fair chance nothing will happen but like I said earlier "you don't ask you'll never know"
thumbs

You can't possibly be considering swapping a Kawasaki for a Suzuki anyway can you?

hide

There is nothing wrong with a suzuki fightingsmackfoflfofl

keep the zed! like dave said you have had it from new, you know what it is like, how its been ridden and its more than capable of doing the job. Besides, something about a white busa doesn't look right ( might be because white gear on a white bike looks lame, and black gear looks a bit out of place? )

You can pick up a 2010 busa from most dealers with less than 15,000 miles for under £6,500 thumbs

@fr499y wrote:
keep the zed! like dave said you have had it from new, you know what it is like, how its been ridden and its more than capable of doing the job. Besides, something about a white busa doesn't look right ( might be because white gear on a white bike looks lame, and black gear looks a bit out of place? )

You can pick up a 2010 busa from most dealers with less than 15,000 miles for under £6,500 thumbs

I think white busa's look the bollocks hence my interest in it and most of my gear is black and black and white which I think would go quite well, but matching your gear to a bike has never been high on my priority's

@Robbie wrote:

I think white busa's look the bollocks hence my interest in it and most of my gear is black and black and white which I think would go quite well, but matching your gear to a bike has never been high on my priority's

Yeah, white and black would look good on the white busa. We saw someone pull up on a white busa a while back, had matching gear god did he look a right tit!! having white stripes or what not on black leather is fine, but matching the bike is a bit sad imo ( except racers ovc ) If you do get it im sure you will love it, i've always had a soft spot for zeds so it's kinda a bias opinion for me lol

@Grumpyowl wrote:
The only problem with white Busa's is that

Blue ones are the fastest colour.

hide
agree blue the way to go LaughingLaughingLaughing

Nope, waited for the dealer to get back to me with some price's but he didn't. I called and left a message to call me but that was a few days ago and still not called me back. So as the old saying goes f**k him. Just glad I wasn't desperately on the look out.

@Robbie wrote:
Nope, waited for the dealer to get back to me with some price's but he didn't. I called and left a message to call me but that was a few days ago and still not called me back. So as the old saying goes f**k him. Just glad I wasn't desperately on the look out.
It just wasnt meant to be thumbs

It's just so bloody annoying. My guess is as most of the payment would have been trading my bike in and very little actual cash handed over he wouldn't really be making any money on it as he'd have my bike just sitting in the showroom until sold. And as we all know it's not the best time of year to sell a bike.
Now if I had called him and said I have the cash or want it on finance I bet he'd have jumped at it.

@Robbie wrote:
It's just so bloody annoying. My guess is as most of the payment would have been trading my bike in and very little actual cash handed over he wouldn't really be making any money on it as he'd have my bike just sitting in the showroom until sold. And as we all know it's not the best time of year to sell a bike.
Now if I had called him and said I have the cash or want it on finance I bet he'd have jumped at it.
Very true thumbs