Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Oldfart

Bad Boy Biker!!

Spoke to a friend today whose relation is around 67 yrs old. Apparently he was crossing the road at a pelican crossing and the green man was showing. Biker came down the road at excess speed and didnt stop for his red light. Hit the bloke and knocked him in front of a car going in the opposite direction, slowing for the lights. The car ran over him completely. Result- both legs smashed in at least 8 places, arms, ribs head injuries and in a serious condition. Barely able to speak. Police have got the biker and plenty of witnesses. Car driver naturally stopped but nothing he could do.

useless fecker theres no excuse for running a red light in my book,its time the justice system got tough on this.feel for the old bloke whats left of his life will never be the same now.

Don't know what to say , I spend my working life on the road and the country seems to bei full of nob heads like this Jerk.

I hope he was well insured for the old boys sake.

TRAGIC.. really hope he recovers with some quality of life intact,cos he'll never be the same.
That rider has to live with this on his concience all his life thumb down

Wish him the best and hopefully he pulls through.

Hope the biker gets what he has coming to him.

poor bloke, and there seems to be lots of idot buying bikes too fast for them these days and ridding like nobs!