Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Oldfart

Scroats!!!!

All dressed up and ready to join Dave on the breakfast run. Went to unchain my bike and happened to look at my car (it has to stand on the road as I dont have a drive.) Scumbags had nicked all four wheel trims, yanked the mirrors off, bent the wiper arm and punched the boot (which I managed to pop out) Needless to say I couldnt join Dave. Makes me fecking furious. Police not interested even though others up the road were also vandalised (must be over a grands worth) Its classed as petty crime.Got a piece of paper shoved through my door with victim support. They can shove it up their arse. I want them to get out of their nice warm cages and do some ruddy policing. It may start with petty crime but last week a pensioner of 76 was attacked in his own home on the other side of town and has since died.
Rant over grrr!

TheBiker46 wrote:
All dressed up and ready to join Dave on the breakfast run. Went to unchain my bike and happened to look at my car (it has to stand on the road as I dont have a drive.) Scumbags had nicked all four wheel trims, yanked the mirrors off, bent the wiper arm and punched the boot (which I managed to pop out) Needless to say I couldnt join Dave. Makes me fecking furious. Police not interested even though others up the road were also vandalised (must be over a grands worth) Its classed as petty crime.Got a piece of paper shoved through my door with victim support. They can shove it up their arse. I want them to get out of their nice warm cages and do some ruddy policing. It may start with petty crime but last week a pensioner of 76 was attacked in his own home on the other side of town and has since died.
Rant over grrr!

There's no hope for us is there! they have no respect for other people's property and they do it safe in the knowledge that there will be no recrimination even if you caught them at it
hope you get it sorted ok m8

It all stems from not being punished at home and school, bring back the cane and slipper. It did me no harm (well it did fooking hurt at the time). fofl

Anyway sorry to hear about your car little bastards.They should take something off them and smash it all over the street. smack

Scumbags... angryangryangryangry love to catch em in the act god knows how they would end up angryangry sorry to read this Den angryangry

The world is full of shitesters

My mrs got her car back on Wednesday after having a little accident on black ice going to work pre Christmas..

She like me is in her mid fifties, she gets up at 5 in the morning to leave for work at 5-30 am, works at sainsburys earns about 20p an hour above min wage,

Needs her little car because she'd have to leave at 4-30 if not.
After paying £200 on Weds for excess.

Returns to her car Fri at end of shift and front end which as just been repaired had been hit and run in car park.
Goes back in tomorrow Mon and its £195 which we will pay.

You try to work pay your taxes and do right with life and you just keep getting kicked in the teeth.

Sometimes life sucks..

Sorry for my rant on your thread. thread hijacked

@Grumpyowl wrote:

My mrs got her car back on Wednesday after having a little accident on black ice going to work pre Christmas..

She like me is in her mid fifties, she gets up at 5 in the morning to leave for work at 5-30 am, works at sainsburys earns about 20p an hour above min wage,

Returns to her car Fri at end of shift and front end which as just been repaired had been hit and run in car park.

You try to work pay your taxes and do right with life and you just keep getting kicked in the teeth.

Sometimes life sucks..

Understand exactly what you mean. Some one I know (with a few quid) said 'well its only a few hub caps' I told them it may be nothing to them but I'm a pensioner so the £200 its cost me for repairs represents a lot!!!

TheBiker46 wrote:
@Grumpyowl wrote:

Sometimes life sucks..

Understand exactly what you mean. Some one I know (with a few quid) said 'well its only a few hub caps' I told them it may be nothing to them but I'm a pensioner so the £200 its cost me for repairs represents a lot!!!
Lets hope he/she never as anything of worth stolen from them in the future Den.

ahh basta*ds, what car is it mate? ive got bits kicking around, or one of my lot might.
aqnd ive got a set of peugeot 14" hub caps you can have if you want them? i have no use for them ive got alloys now.

ahh basta*ds, what car is it mate? ive got bits kicking around, or one of my lot might.
aqnd ive got a set of peugeot 14" hub caps you can have if you want them? i have no use for them ive got alloys now.

Thanks Chad. Its only a Mk2 Focus but Ive managed to sort it now. Have ordered new trims but wont put them on until Im ready to sell it. Have bought plastic caps to protect the wheel nuts and will just paint the wheels. Ive just got to get a new NSR lamp lens they cracked but Ive managed to weld it with a soldering iron

TheBiker46 wrote:

Thanks Chad. Its only a Mk2 Focus but Ive managed to sort it now. Have ordered new trims but wont put them on until Im ready to sell it. Have bought plastic caps to protect the wheel nuts and will just paint the wheels. Ive just got to get a new NSR lamp lens they cracked but Ive managed to weld it with a soldering iron

if you ever need bits my boss is ford crazy! has alloys coming out his ears. but their for us young hooligans!!

TheBiker46 wrote:

if you ever need bits my boss is ford crazy! has alloys coming out his ears. but their for us young hooligans!!
what makes you think Den isnt a young hooligan Huh

Thanks for the compliment Dave but at 66 Nah! Just thinking I must be the OLDEST bloke on your forum lol!tumble weed

Little b censored s. Hopefully you get everything sorted out mate. The Police do this, then wonder why people start dealing with things on their own? scratchtwisttwist For me, take a hand. No-one steals more than twice!

sorry to hear that m8, too much politics and paperwork softly softly an all that censored
hope you get it sorted