Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Stue11

Nice to get a bit of praise...

Off i went to Swansea for my monthly managers meeting knowing i'd done well so far for 2013 and my team moral was great knowing that when im not there they will do well...

Anyway out of 16 centers im my area i found that we were top of the list thumbsthumbs

So i had to give a presentation on how i approach business and how i make money...and my answer as always been the same...rip someone of once and you'll never se em again, be honest at all times and you will always see them, anyway just thought i'd share me news with my fellow mates on here thumbsthumbs

Nice one STU i no for a fact your a top all round guy ,work hard keep your head down does pay , thumbsthumbs

Great news Stue, and I'm sure thoroughly deserved its great to hear good news for once and recognition for people's hard work, well done and hope to meet you soon! thumbsthumbsthumbs

Great news Stue, and I'm sure thoroughly deserved its great to hear good news for once and recognition for people's hard work, well done and hope to meet you soon! thumbsthumbsthumbs
thumbsthumbs

Well done stue if only all managers were like you Winkthumbsthumbs

@madsod wrote:
Nice one STU i no for a fact your a top all round guy ,work hard keep your head down does pay , thumbsthumbs
agree

nice 1 Stue, well done m8, im sure a few other businesses would profit better from your approach. thumbs

nice 1 Stue, well done m8, im sure a few other businesses would profit better from your approach. thumbs
Thanks Rob thumbs Ive even had Customers mainly HGV drivers come to wherever im working to buy there rubbber thumbs gives ya that added satisfaction that your doing something right thumbs