Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
lee1

t**t

some censored thought it would be good to do a hit and run on the wifes car this morning head banghead banghead bang

not to much damage but still going to cost me £100.00 or there abouts

whats wrong with people,if they had knocked on me door and said Im sorry ive clipped ya car how much to repair then fair enough

anyway rant over

on a happier note Ive got me carbs back on the bike just need to get some fuel then get it running thumbs

bugger m8 Sad like you say if they done the right thing and knocked your door it would be so bad ,I am afraid to say it how people are these days angry

least the bikes nearer to running thumbs

agree Unfortunately I know exactly how you feel.

They say it comes in threes and its cost me £500 in the last week

1 mrs gets her car back after slight prang £195 excess

2 2 days later some censored scrapes all down the new paint sainsburys car park.
Hit and run £200

3. Battery finally packs up on her car £106 from halfrauds

Oh happy days Rolling Eyes

hope it aint comeing in 3 jim

cant wait for the bloody council to come and move the lamp post out of my garden,so I can have off street parking

bloody idiots put it in my boundary,so once thats moved can get the front of me property sorted thumbs

well bad that , how hard is it to knock on the door , im glad the bike is also most done ,

Know how you feel. Some scumbag stole all 4 wheel trims off my focus this week and then came back and tried to nick the plastiv vent trims but was disturbed. head bang

About two years ago i was standing in the que at the supermarket check out looking out to the car park, and a woman unloaded her trolly and told the kid to put it in the trolly rack, instead he gave it a large push and it bounced off the back of my brand new car putting a dent in the boot, the mother did not even bother to put the trolly back just got in her car and drove off, I could not see the reg no properly and I would not of been able to of got out there in time if I had left the que, It made me hopping mad, I hope she has an eary transmission failure or somebody runs in to her car and drives off. angry
Keith

Woman let a trolley go down a car park here.
It hit my mates brand new car.
Mate (huge Maori) starts telling her off and writes down her rego
for the insurance claim.
Woman starts crying, getting histerical.
Mate gets worried, no one else near, go's to fetch his Mrs out of the shop.
When they get back she's gone.
No drama, go a rego number, puts in an insurance claim against her.

2 weeks later cops turn up at his house and caution him he's being
prosecuted for intimidation and assault !

crap mate :/ so many un honest people. someones hit my mate on a roudabout and caved side of his car in and they drove off.

Sorry to read this Lee, weve had two cars written of because of this angryangryangry

What a censored morning ive had,got the petrol can to get fuel for the bike

goes out to my car the censoredcensored have done mine now censoredcensored

so goes in the house to tell the mrs,now Im thinking is it the scumbags I disturbed breaking into next doors a while ago

Then see this woman looking at mine and the mrs car writeing the reg numbers down
so went out side to ask what she was doing

she exsplained she lives further down the street and hers have been done,the censored morons have done every car on the street and I would say this street is a good half mile long

judgeing by the damage they have caused I would say there driveing down the street hanging out of a car window and hitting the cars/mirrors with something

so thats 2 nights on trot of pure mindless vandalism these censored have done censoredcensoredcensoredcensored

censored
Bloody hell Lee. They do it because they know they only get a slap on the wrist.
That establishment across town from you is full and they don't want the cost of sending them down

Maybe time for a few like minded neighbours to lay in wait

I know people will frown on this and it isnt the view of this forum , BUT I would have a word with the people in the street and ask who want to join you , then wait for them tonight and give them a good kicking censored scum !! why should we go work for some sumbag to damage our goods

@Grumpyowl wrote:
censored
Bloody hell Lee. They do it because they know they only get a slap on the wrist.
That establishment across town from you is full and they don't want the cost of sending them down

Maybe time for a few like minded neighbours to lay in wait

@Davehutch wrote:
I know people will frown on this and it isnt the view of this forum , BUT I would have a word with the people in the street and ask who want to join you , then wait for them tonight and give them a good kicking censored scum !! why should we go work for some sumbag to damage our goods

Your both right if I have to stay up all night and wait I will,the police have been down the street today as the lady reported it

They reckon there going to park up tonight
cant see it meself

A 12 guage and cartridges filled with rock salt works for me. Dad used to use it when we had poachers. Bloody hurts angry

thats bad mate!!

can you not put a camera up to see if you can catch anything tonight etc?

Got cctv going up next week chad,aint had time with work moveing ect ect

TheBiker46 wrote:
A 12 guage and cartridges filled with rock salt works for me. Dad used to use it when we had poachers. Bloody hurts angry

That salt does hurt like hell,been shot with it when I was younger out with the dogs were I shouldnt have been,learnt my lesson and me dad gave me a clowt for going there