Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
bmwbub

Baby on route............

Good news is we have a baby on route, and in 5 months time it will be causing me losts of sleepless nights!
Down side is it looks like the bike is likely to go, for both my own preservation and financial reasons I think.
I'm sure I'm not alone our there, is this the way forward with the bike?
If so then one of the best K1300Rs will be going up for sale if anyone is game?
Stefan

Congrats on the baby front partypartyparty but get rid of bike shake fingershake fingerLaughingLaughing

congrats!

sorry to hear about the bike thou, next you will be buying a people carrier hide

People carrier - no chance! Although have been looking at the 5 door sports family cars lol.
Anyone know of anyone that might be interested in such a bike?

I looked at that, I need to do about 20 more posts to be able too advertise it there Very Happy

congrats, is it your first? party
Dont take any notice of the others, people carriers can be great fun Very Happy

congrats stefan, keep the bike untill your child reaches its teenage years, thats when it gets proper exspensive Laughing

congrats to you both stefan thumbsparty
dont rush into selling the bike m8 as madcarper says its the teenage years you need the money more Sad when my mrs was expecting twins i bought two bikes Laughing

Congratulations on the new arrival Stefan thumbsbabythumbs but as Ian and Dick says its not until later it starts to get expensive and believe me a little blast on the bike when things get stressful can help you keep your sanity! prisonlol! hope you don't have to sell mate!

Bad idea selling her stefan. But we wont send u pics of us having a day out riding. hidethumbs

congrats to you both thumbs,Good luck with what ever ya decide with the bike

Congrats on the baby thumbs keep the bike if you can m8, you will need some stress relief when bady arrives. Wink