• More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
lee1

bit ov graft never killed anyone

Thats my part done sorting the front garden/drive out

Now ive got time for the bike Very Happy few pics

trades men can do the rest ive done the hard bit LaughingLaughing

not but you can get bloody injured did some overtimne at work today to help polish up and put together an old 1962 p4 rover 100 for a bloke, and ive took the top of my knuckloe off. felt fine untill i saw tendents and then i elt a bit funny pipe

and yes get that bike out dont let the side down!!! tongue2

Just glad my bits done now,time to spend on the bike Very Happy

@lee wrote:
Just glad my bits done now,time to spend on the bike Very Happy

Congrats on the work mate. My limit is digging the garden ShockedShockedthumbs

Well its all done now well worth putting the graft in,no more parking on the road
Very HappyVery Happy

@Davehutch wrote:
looks smart m8 , bet your well pleased thumbs

sure am dave and theres no more cutting hedge or the grass,more time for the bike Smile

what a very nice job well done Lee look out Dave he will be after your job next LaughingLaughing

looks top notch m8,i plan to get mine done with the patterned concrete sometime soon.

Very nice job there Lee, fairplay to whoever done the work thumbsthumbs

is that patterned concrete ;looks bloody nice thumbs
yeah stan imprinted concrete

was a bit unsure at first after reading a few storys about it can crack

but think thats when its laid by cowboys useing normal concrete without putting control joints in instead of fibre reinforced

got a local father&son firm to do it thumbs

be interesting to see how it is in the wet. My grandparents had the same thing done years ago and its lethal! BUT technology and materials change over time thumbs Looks good though

Looks great Lee thumbsthumbs Skelly ( still a member but too interested in his Stratos)had his done about 2 years ago and it had the joints absolutely no problems and still looks really good, I recently had my drive done but wasn't allowed printed concrete or butt block paving because of water run off council regs (and neighbours a pain), so I had to use permeable block (the water runs straight through with no run off) looks good but a more expensive way of doing things Rolling EyesRolling Eyes Its brilliant having no grass to cut isn't it! thumbsthumbs

Thats very nice lee.Do u have to protect each year? Got a small blocked paved area by my front door,but dont want something slippy in the wet.

Mikes blocking looks very nice to and permeable so the best of both worlds, but not sure about weeds growing through.Thats why the concrete mapping looks like the better option confused

Looks great Lee thumbsthumbs Skelly ( still a member but too interested in his Stratos)had his done about 2 years ago and it had the joints absolutely no problems and still looks really good, I recently had my drive done but wasn't allowed printed concrete or butt block paving because of water run off council regs (and neighbours a pain), so I had to use permeable block (the water runs straight through with no run off) looks good but a more expensive way of doing things Rolling EyesRolling Eyes Its brilliant having no grass to cut isn't it! thumbsthumbs

No grass or hedge Very Happy still got the back lawn to deal with but I plan to down size that in the future Smile

@haveugot1 wrote:
Thats very nice lee.Do u have to protect each year? Got a small blocked paved area by my front door,but dont want something slippy in the wet.

Mikes blocking looks very nice to and permeable so the best of both worlds, but not sure about weeds growing through.Thats why the concrete mapping looks like the better option confused

things have moved on mark from when this stuff first came out,one of my questions to the company was about it been slippy in bad weather they use a shark grip sealer now so its all good

it does have to be resealed each year to keep it looking nice but ya can do it ya self not hard to do thumbs and it aint that exspensive