Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
madcarper

new experiance

went for a little blast this afternoon,headed up to hartside but decided to veer off to barny castle as the roads where a bit dodgy with shit and gravel washed onto them by yesterdays monsoons.heading back home get about ten miles from home not hanging about and come off a fast roundabout with power on, wtf the front of bike starts floating and heading over to opposite side of road i'm thinking oil or something wrong with front end pulls up and got my first ever puncture on the back tyre, mind it was on its last legs. glad it did'nt happen going over the moors.so rings the misses who just got in from work and she brings my van and son to get the bike home. guese i have some brownie points to earn now.

Nowt like a puncture to focus the attention Laughing Glad you got away with it mate. thumbs

Nowt like a puncture to focus the attention Laughing Glad you got away with it mate. thumbs

thanks it definately got my attention,glad there was nowt coming the other way.

Well saved Ian! suppose a rear is slightly better than a front puncture, which could of made for some interesting handling! ShockedShocked

change of underwear required there ian,glad you got stopped safely m8 Shocked
you find out what punctured it?

Glad you were ok.

I really should not tempt fate but I've been lucky with punctures up to now.

I had 2 big screws in my back tyre once my mate behind spotted them before it went down New tyre Sad

I have used that puncture safe for some time I have it in the front tyre now.
I've got a new rear tyre on but haven't put it in yet, I was in 2 minds as I know the tyre fitters hate it because its messy when changing the tyres.

I was just going to manage with a puncture repair kit under the seat

Reading this I might just go and put it in the rear tyre now and sod the mess when it comes time to change them thumbs

Good to hear ya saved the bike though ian thumbs

thanks lads, it was weird feeling, the back end felt ok till I slowed right down,it was the front that was moving about .I think I got the puncture on a long straight before the roundabout.hole in centre of tyre but its worn out anyways.