Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
haveugot1

lane hogging

I've just heard that people who hog the middle lane on motorways can now be prosecuted. About bloody time.

@haveugot1 wrote:
I've just heard that people who hog the middle lane on motorways can now be prosecuted. About bloody time.

They could always be prosecuted, now it can be dealt with by FPN Smile

Also for the phone my pet hate ,does piss me right of iv had a good few fall out with people over this , drive FU** THE PHONE

Lane Hoggers should always have been up for castration - especially the female ones head bang They always could be prosecuted, "Driving Without Due Care and Attention" - but that would mean your traffic cop would have to do some work, writing a report etc. Perhaps with the much easier to administer Fixed Penalty they'll get round to actually policing the lane hogging menace scratch

Old and Disgraceful racer2racer2racer2

its the ones who aint got a clue what an indicators for that does my swede in and not just on motorways censoredfighting

You know it's not that I don't trust politicians but you do have to wonder

We need to raise extra revenue wherever we can get it.
Alcohol and tobacco and petrol were the cash cows over the last 50 years but have been taxed to death.

It's like green taxes we get the public to believe its for the good of the common man and no one minds the taxes.

We all hate Lane Hoggers Tailgaters and Mobile phone users
So for the good of everyone lets give you £100 +points No one will object.
The fact we have no one to police this makes No difference because its a feel good factor tax.

Now only a few years ago we decided to reduce speed cameras because they weren't as effective as first thought and because local police lost the income and the tax collected from the average law abiding Joe doing 35 in a 30 was now going to central government sod that well stop putting them up and even take some away.

I tell you what well put out today that speed cameras work save life's
And are now good for everyone.
At the same time we can increase the £60 tax by 66% to £100 raise hundreds of millions more in taxes from the average Joe doing 35 in a 30.
People will think we're great and a caring government.

Also it's a damn site easier than raising taxes from large corporations.

Job done thumbs

Of course I could be wrong!! Embarassed

@Grumpyowl wrote:
You know it's not that I don't trust politicians but you do have to wonder

We need to raise extra revenue wherever we can get it.
Alcohol and tobacco and petrol were the cash cows over the last 50 years but have been taxed to death.

It's like green taxes we get the public to believe its for the good of the common man and no one minds the taxes.

We all hate Lane Hoggers Tailgaters and Mobile phone users
So for the good of everyone lets give you £100 +points No one will object.
The fact we have no one to police this makes No difference because its a feel good factor tax.

Now only a few years ago we decided to reduce speed cameras because they weren't as effective as first thought and because local police lost the income and the tax collected from the average law abiding Joe doing 35 in a 30 was now going to central government sod that well stop putting them up and even take some away.

I tell you what well put out today that speed cameras work save life's
And are now good for everyone.
At the same time we can increase the £60 tax by 66% to £100 raise hundreds of millions more in taxes from the average Joe doing 35 in a 30.
People will think we're great and a caring government.

Also it's a damn site easier than raising taxes from large corporations.

Job done thumbs

Of course I could be wrong!! Embarassed

I happen to think you're right. But as a lad at work says, it's a voluntary tax. If you don't want to pay it, don't break the speed limit thumbsthumbs

I know he's right, but ........ Twisted EvilTwisted Evil