Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Davehutch-hutchs

Jorge Lorenzo breaks collarbone in high-speed

That's probably enough to hand Pedrosa the title methinks, unless he lobs it as well. Smile

Well I have to say I've had little time for Lorenzo in the past (I'm a big Rossi fan)

However he showed a different side to himself when on the podium last time he was brilliant with the disabled girl that was up on the podium.
Treated her with great respect and looked after her.

Maybe we should not believe all the press garbage..

Spectacular crash than god for a massive grassed run off.

Good luck with his recovery.thumbs

I'm actually a bit of a fan of wee Georgie. Very calm, composed and diplomatic rider who has brought a different style of riding to MotoGP. Has made a decent fist of it with an inferior bike but I suspect nil points this weekend will leave too much to do unless Pedrosa has an off or two or maybe a couple of DNF's. None of which seem too likely. Smile

Im not a fan of him personally, but i do respect the man for the job he does first and formost, but also all the hard work he does behind the scenes for disabled children thumbs

That's probably enough to hand Pedrosa the title methinks, unless he lobs it as well. Smile

Probably more worried about his team mate running into him !

Probably more worried about his team mate running into him !

A fair point well made!! Laughing

not the best way to be took out of 2013 , all part of racing at the end of the day headbangheadbang

Apparently he had an operation last night and is on his way back to assen. He's going to try and race tomorrow. Hard as nails.

ouch poor bloke!! just shows how easy it is in the wet! even the pros come off!

Apparently he had an operation last night and is on his way back to assen. He's going to try and race tomorrow. Hard as nails.
Shocked Shocked never amazes me thumbs thumbs 

@haveugot1 wrote:
I had free tickets to this but couldn't get the time of work. Sad 

How bad Shockedhead bang   Shocked   Sure we could have put a sicknote together for you thumbs