Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Davehutch-hutchs

forum weekend rideout/ stop over 2014

Fantastic weekend, great company, great weather and great roads.  thumbs thumbs thumbs thumbs 
and thanks for popping down to see us Stan was great to see you again  thumbs 

Best weekend ever me thinks. Cool 

but god im getting old  wheelchair  im knackered. Sleep 

thanx to everyone who turned up and made it the weekend it was party 

was brilliant guys! well worth the long trip up! and other 2 said they would go again!  thumbs 

Just to echo what everyone else has said. Cracking weekend, big thanks to Mark and Mike for the organisation and to everyone that turned up   thumbs    thumbs    thumbs

you couldn't whack it - deffo one of the best weekends  thumbsthumbs  always good catching up with old friends and meeting new ones

was good chad and the boys made the effort and nice to see stan

...and mark you weren't the only one who was knackered  m8 Laughing Laughing 

lightweights!!!! when I got back I cleaned the bike did some shopping and had the food cooking on the barbi when the missus got in from work.

Yeah it was a good weekend ,with some cracking roads , well done lads , I had a ride to Mallam Cove then headed back , roads were hellish quiet I got back about 9:30 then about 1:00 we had a drive to Leyburn .

I got home at 7.30  Laughing  I had the motorway to myself  Twisted Evil  but had to stop at tebay to put my jacket liner in it was freezing  Shocked 

how come you lot left so early lol! Wish i could of come, looked like a bloody good weekend  Sad 

yes I got all the way to the other side of Bradford before seeing any traffic , was a good ride once the tyres had got warmed up

@fr499y wrote:
how come you lot left so early lol! Wish i could of come, looked like a bloody good weekend  Sad 

It was supposed to piss it down early morning, also dave doesn't know the meaning of a lay in  Sleep fofl 

5.30am start both days due to dave matt. next year im going to take rachet straps so he cant move!

5.30am start both days due to dave matt. next year im going to take rachet straps so he cant move!

Sounds like a plan   thumbs    thumbs