Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
FrostedName

Annoyed

Today I was riding down some country roads, admiring the views and enjoying the ride. I was approaching a bend that I could not see round, changed down a gear and moved over to the left to get a better view as I took the bend, next thing I know a sports bike comes flying round the bend on my side of the road!! not that far from me.

As you can imagine I was pretty censored . just after he missed me and carried on flying down the road a car comes round the bend, he must have overtaken him on this bend.. Thanks mate for nearly hitting me, what an absolute censored censored censored censored .

sorry for the essay but need to get it off my chest.

Smile  apart from that had a great days riding, just got back cleaned the bike, cleaned the chain applied some new lube, all ready for a weeks commuting to work.

Some real tw*ts around eh v??.  Get AIR-HORNS fitted.. let the f* angry **kers know your there

i am completely with you. I was out on my trusty 125 intruder and 3 times sports bikes came flying past me, never mind using the empty on coming lane, they just had to squeeze in my lane so that i was sure how fast they were traveling. Had a great day though, apart from the puncture right outside bernard castle police station. A couple of tyre mechanics soon had me on my way ( mark gibson motor services dl2 3px). While the sun is out I might make a run to kelder forest. Ride safe all.

its always the same the minority give the majority a bad name.  I know i dont ride but last year the same thing happened to me - went round a corner in the car and a bike came at me on my side of the road, shook me up cos we only just missed each other.  

At least you know you were riding sensibly Yammy.

fighting does make my blood boil fighting least your home safe mate thumbs 

Least nothing bad happened does wind ya up though fighting 

It is annoying, all it takes is one biker to be an idiot and then the people that witness that have a negative opinion on motorcyclists. fighting 

Yammy wrote:
It is annoying, all it takes is one biker to be an idiot and then the people that witness that have a negative opinion on motorcyclists. fighting 

Valid point mate, but it's a fact of life. A friend isn't a big bike fan and sometimes has a bit of a rant about bikes. Most of it I do agree with him on as the "power rangers" under and overtaking  Shocked   Shocked   As well as going past quite close to the car so everyone can hear their after-market can  slaphead   slaphead   slaphead

On Saturday before I had my little "senior moment" I was in a petrol station buying a drink and a guy who had just filled his Harley up, stood in front of me in the queue and said to the quite posh sounding cashier "Fu***** he'll its Fu***** boiling out there. Might look Fu***** good in all this black leather but my Fu***** boll** are dripping with Fu***** sweat. " I just cringed and when he had left told the cashier we weren't togethe, apologised for him and said we're not all like that , while stood there in my power rangers suit.