Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Oldfart

Did I do right?

Went to the green cafe at Ollerton today and this van parked next to me. This was what was dropped while I had a cuppa.  Told the driver and he could'nt care a f**k so I took this photo and reported it to VOSA as it had 3 near bald tyres as well. Hope they screw him as some poor biker is gonna end up in hospital with the amount this is leaking diesel.

I reckon you did do the right thing how else will these people be caught,chances are it would be a simple fix but people just aint bothered

Good work! Some people should not be allowed on our roads. Good on you for doing this

What is this thing about not "grassing" on people? Surely you'd help the authorities deal with a murderer, rapist or paedophile - same goes with folk who's careless behaviour potentially endangers others, such as this idiot van driver.......just don't let anyone know what speed I was doing yesterday Twisted Evil 

Old and Disgraceful racer2 racer2 racer2 

you sure it was diesel den not condensation off his air con deserves all he gets for the bald tyres though thumb down 

you sure it was diesel den not condensation off his air con deserves all he gets for the bald tyres though thumb down 

Thats not water stan. He wants shooting for not giving a fook.

Defo diesel. Worked with it for 50 yrs lol