Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
jeffsilverz

Im new here

Hello People
I'm Jeff, Canadian and I've owned a 2002 1200s bandit for 2 seasons. It came with a slip-on but had not been jetted. I had a dynojet kit installed by a local shop last aug. Its taken me till now to solve an occasional plug fouling issue. Number 1 cylinder would foul a plug if I wasn't diligent on my start procedure. This is one of the web-sights I used to determine that my problem was the pilot jet circuit. Turns out the instructions for my jet kit say to drill out the little plug and reset the pilot jet screw to 3 1/2 turns (stock is 3) out. I checked 2 of mine (the outside cylinders...because there easyist to access) #1 was 4 1/2 turns, #4 was 1 1/2 turns. It took a little while to get them set without removing any other parts...but I finally did it. The transformation has been astounding!
Thank you Hutchs Motorbike Forum.

welcome to the forum and pleased you fettled the bike thumbs 

welcome ,I know what you mean i'm having fuel/air problems with a bike at the momentwave 

wave  welcome to the forum Jeff  wave  and may I say what an astoundingly good taste in motorcycles you have.  thumbs  thumbs  thumbs (glad you got the carb/plug problem sorted)

Welcome on board mate  wave   applause 

I've said it before, very knowledgeable, and friendly, bunch on here  thumbs   thumbs  no1

wave  welcome to the forum and a good choice of bike thumbs thumbs 

Theres a few ex bandit owners on here but they ride less desired bikes now foflhide 

enjoy the forum and the banter thumbs  

Welcome on board buddy.
Glad you got the Bandit sorted, great bikes but can be a pain in the ass when the carburation plays up. thumbs 

Welcome m8. Have a bandit also but she is now up for sale to buy a better bike hide fofl