Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Stue11

I need to apologise ...

As most have probably noticed i havent been on as often as i used to be, its nothing personal its just work, ive since taken on a new role at work and its taken up a lot of my time, i just felt the need to say so as i do love and enjoy being part of this forum and ive made meself a pact to try and get me backside on here atleast once a day.

Big thanks to everyone whos still taking part and posting and keeping the forum alive thumbs 

no need to apologise stue, we all have work ,family and other commitments in our lives and you have to shuffle them about sometimes.
now get your finger out and get your post count up.Laughing 

@madcarper wrote:
no need to apologise stue, we all have work ,family and other commitments in our lives and you have to shuffle them about sometimes.  
Thanks Ian just waiting for all the comments to flow Laughing Laughing i know what ya saying though just felt a wee guilty Embarassed 

@Stue11 wrote:
@madcarper wrote:
Thanks Ian just waiting for all the comments to flow Laughing Laughing i know what ya saying though just felt a wee guilty Embarassed 

Tbh i hadnt even noticed mate fofl ... seriously though as has already been said we are all busy with one thing and another we will still be here if and when you want us

And the summer has been a great year. So sitting in the garden or taking the bike out takes presidency.

As long as your ok though m8. Now I have a bike more suited to munching the miles I will call down and see you next year2thumbs 

Hi Stue  welcome  back  thumbs  its good to know your ok but as stated we all have lives outside of the forum so no need for apologies mate! and now Marks bought a lesser bike that he doesn't mind getting wet it would be good to have run down next season and say hello. wave

Hi Stue  welcome  back  thumbs  its good to know your ok but as stated we all have lives outside of the forum so no need for apologies mate! and now Marks bought a lesser bike that he doesn't mind getting wet it would be good to have run down next season and say hello. wave
Laughing Laughing yea for sure will look forward to that thumbs thumbs 

Yep no need to feel guilty when work gets in the way. Hope the dollar is good too! thumbs 
A lot better thanks Alan thumbs thumbs 

glad you ok m8 - yep works work take it while its there stue thumbs 

fofl fofl