Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
haveugot1

car clutch gone

My little peugeot 207, s clutch has give up the ghost after 60k:( 

£335 for 3 part clutch and alternator belt. Not a bad price but could of done without it.

years ago was so easy to work on cars i done over a year in a car garage when i came out of school but look under the hood on the new type cars and im a bit in the dark . thank god bikes are not so bad

not good mark if ya was closer could help ya out

Sad Sad oh dear wifeys cambelt on her clio sport cost £450 Sad but worth doing thumbs 

@Stue11 wrote:
Sad Sad oh dear wifeys cambelt on her clio sport cost £450 Sad but worth doing thumbs 

Ouch!! But in the long run its worth it. thumbs 

@haveugot1 wrote:
@Stue11 wrote:
Ouch!!  But in the long run its worth it. thumbs 
thumbs thumbs 

@madsod wrote:
years ago was so easy to work on cars i done over a year in a car garage when i came out of school but look under the hood on the new type cars and im a bit in the dark .  thank god bikes are not so bad
second that. on some peugeot models, to swap the alternator the whole engines gonna come off. crazy stuff

3 part clutch should be pressure plate friction plate and release bearing
and its a good price for that fitted

Its a shame your "NICE!" French car isn't Mark proof Wink The clutch was the final straw for Sue;s 206 after a Basil Fawlty moment from me Embarassed Its just less money to spend on the Busa mate......Sad  sorry

Its a shame your "NICE!" French car isn't Mark proof Wink The clutch was the final straw for Sue;s 206 after a Basil Fawlty moment from me Embarassed Its just less money to spend on the Busa mate......Sad  sorry
was that a large branch moment mike Laughing 

[quote="gravelrash"]Its a shame your "NICE!" French car isn't Mark proof Wink The clutch was the final straw for Sue;s 206 after a Basil Fawlty moment from me Embarassed Its just less money to spend on the Busa

Shit happens mike lol. Get it right for the winter m8. thumbs 

@dick65 wrote:
was that a large branch moment mike Laughing 

Hes on the rag dick:hide: fofl 

up  up  up