Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
gravelrash

Lots Of Trouble Usually Serious

Kids bought me a present, track day in an Elise at Prestwold driving centre in Leicestershire (not to far from Dave and Mel I think)

View My Video

Not sure if the video link works it was great fun BUT I know was a bit expensive! affraid

Could have gone in a Porsche 911, TVR, Ferrari's, Lamborghini's or a host of other exotica but I nearly got an Elise S2 in these colours when I was younger and more flexible Laughing so this is the car the kids picked for me! thumbs  thumbs  thumbs

what a great prezzie mike looks like you had fun m8 and the vid works Very Happy nice one thumbs thumbs

looks like you had a fab day and yes its near us Very Happy 

Good pics Mike thumbs, still think you should buy one. If i can get in and out of the Stratos then you should be able to manage the Elise, plus you've got the option of a rag top

nice one mike can't beat getting on a track,great fun. you should try the the nighttime rally challenge at teeside autodrome 350 hp subarus in the near dark proper butt clenching but great fun.

Thanks for everyone's comments thumbs  thumbs  but as for getting one your only saying that so you can piss yourselves laughing watching me get in/out of one Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes lol!

@madcarper wrote:
nice one mike can't beat getting on a track,great fun. you should try the the nighttime rally challenge at teeside autodrome 350 hp subarus in the near dark proper butt clenching but great fun.
350 hp Impreza .........at night! affraid affraid 

@madcarper wrote:
350 hp Impreza .........at night! affraid affraid 

affraid affraid