Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
haveugot1

insurance company

you also get nowt for loyalty ive been with swintons for seven years and its always a fight at renewal time
try mcn compare mark thumbs 

I've got both bikes insured with Bikesure which is part of Adrian Flux who used to insure my classic cars they will even give you a policy with an agreed value if you have a heavily modified bike as long as you have receipts for all your parts and work done. canny price too, mind I am getting on a bit fecking saga sent me an insurance form the other day No 

I just go on Tesco site on line and get the best i can at the  time will come up with 14 ++    got it for my Rf 900  £85

[quote="madcarper"]I've got both bikes insured with Bikesure which is part of Adrian Flux who used to insure my classic cars they will even give you a policy with an agreed value if you have a heavily modified bike as long as you have receipts for all your parts and work done. canny price too, mind I am getting on a bit fecking saga sent me an insurance form the other day  No [/quote

Will give them a try ian. Im with bennetts and they £208. But I think I can get it cheaper.

when I tried bike sure they wanted a kidney and I was with them 2 years- swintons is also Adrian flux and imo cheaper and that's with 3 bikes scratch 

Just go my renewal deom bennetts. Fully comp £511, f****ng idiots. head bang 

Went on go compare and can get it for £230.I love you 

@haveugot1 wrote:
Just go my renewal deom bennetts. Fully comp £511, f****ng idiots. head bang 

Went on go compare and can get it for £230.I love you 
Give bikesure a ring...£175 fully comp for mine, mind you its locked up like fort Knox and has a tracker on it.

I always use compere the meerkats market .com  No such thing as loyalty these days, choose the best deal for the money on offer.
BTW, I got sensible rate from AXA,last time 'round, Oh, an I got a toy Meerkat an'all  thumbs