Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
smilinjack

Got my LeoVinces on.

Still got some tidying to do and refit a few bits, but Ihave at least got the cans fitted. As quiet as stock with the db killers in, and pleasantly raspy without being stupid when they are removed. All fitted together nicely too. thumbs 

Haha yes, unfortunately lack of space elsewhere means I have a freezer and tumble drier in there, not to mention a variety of other people's crap. The lift will go to work where I tend to do big stuff like services anyway. Smile 

Haha yes, unfortunately lack of space elsewhere means I have a freezer and tumble drier in there, not to mention a variety of other people's crap. The lift will go to work where I tend to do big stuff like services anyway. Smile 
you better come and get then m8 before I change my mind thumbs 

@Davehutch wrote:

Last time I looked you hadn't made your mind up Suspect I'm flying to Jersey tomorrow but can we arrange something for next weekend maybe? Smile 

@Davehutch wrote:
Last time I looked you hadn't made your mind up Suspect I'm flying to Jersey tomorrow but can we arrange something for next weekend maybe? Smile 
yes m8 , give me a bell in the week when you know when you want to come for it

where did you get them from in the end? look good, and one of the best sounding cans on the VFR thumbs 

@fr499y wrote:
where did you get them from in the end? look good, and one of the best sounding cans on the VFR thumbs 

I bought them from Moto GB in Rawtenstall, £420 delivered. I could possibly have got them cheaper by ordering from Italy as you pointed out, but this way I get a full VAT invoice which means I can reclaim £70 anyway (business purchase Laughing ) so they've cost me £350 which I can also offset against tax. Smile 

fair play, can't argue with that :P plus no wait for delivery thumbs