Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
haveugot1

slept in

Was only saying to our lass that I never sleep in then today I slept in for work (bollocks)  Sleep 

fat chance of a lie in here with 6 year old twins  Laughing Laughing 

I aint slept in for ages knackers me day up if I do

@lee wrote:
I aint slept in for ages knackers me day up if I do

it did the same to me lee, felt rushed all day. confused 

@haveugot1 wrote:
Was only saying to our lass that I never sleep in then today I slept in for work (bollocks)  Sleep 

Got to be careful mate, these things happen at your age  thumbs   Laughing   fofl   fofl 

Too much exercise Mark!  Twisted Evil  Twisted Evil  as Mike says at your time of life its time you took it easy  wheelchair Wink 

Too much exercise Mark!  Twisted Evil  Twisted Evil  as Mike says at your time of life its time you took it easy  wheelchair Wink 

eh less of the old age, I was asked if I was a student when I went to the pics the other day. ( and not a mature student) finger fofl 

it would be nice to get to sleep in, our lass set her alarm for 6.30 this morning to go to work now I have my alarm set for 7.00, so her alarm goes off and she resets it to 7.00 I says whats the point of setting it if your not going to get up when it goes off,silence, so I says well thanks for that cos I was asleep,silence, so I lie for five minutes and decide to get up making as much noise as I can of course then bugger of to work when she gets up. see if I get the silent treatment when she gets in from work.

@madcarper wrote:
it would be nice to get to sleep in, our lass set her alarm for 6.30 this morning to go to work now I have my alarm set for 7.00, so her alarm goes off and she resets it to 7.00 I says whats the point of setting it if your not going to get up when it goes off,silence, so I says well thanks for that cos I was asleep,silence, so I lie for five minutes and decide to get up making as much noise as I can of course then bugger of to work when she gets up. see if I get the silent treatment when she gets in from work.

just enjoy the peace and quiet

Same as our lass she sets her alarm for 6.15am then has it on snooze setting every 15mins til she gets up. I dont get up til 6.45. So thats 30mins sleep I dont get. Bloody women. smack fofl 

Same as our lass she sets her alarm for 6.15am then has it on snooze setting every 15mins til she gets up. I dont get up til 6.45. So thats 30mins sleep I dont get. Bloody women. smack fofl

@haveugot1 wrote:

my alarm goes off, i think right i better move then fall straight back to sleep. then its rushing to work. ooops  Sleep 

@madcarper wrote:

no 'favours' this weekend then ian  Laughing Laughing 

10.38 am and still in bed ,mels just brought me a coffee up , must have needed the sleep can't remember the last time I was in bed at this time of the day

@Davehutch wrote:
10.38 am and still in bed ,mels just brought me a coffee up , must have needed the sleep can't remember the last time I was in bed at this time of the day

lazy sod  Laughing Laughing 
I was up at 6.30  Sad  and was still drunk  Sad 

@dick65 wrote:
@Davehutch wrote:

drink is for wimps  thumb down 

@Davehutch wrote:
@dick65 wrote:
@Davehutch wrote:

drink is for wimps  thumb down 

agree agree  lol! 

I didn't drink for 20 odd years so a weekend bash don't hurt after a hard week  Laughing thumbs 

i bet kev a pint he cant pass his test by end of march, obviously mine will be lemonade. but this could be interesting  Laughing 

@dick65 wrote:
@Davehutch wrote:

Got back from work at 0430 this morning 5 hours sleep then up to sort my daughters bike out.................. Rolling Eyes 
sleep is for wimps!!.........roll on retirement!  Sleep Sleep