Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
madsod

Had a nice afternoon

well as most of you will no got divorced in late 2012 . And today met a very nice lady , we will meet again , small steps and one day at time and we will see where it goes , but im well pleased , this old dog still has some live left in me yet ,  Very Happy Very Happy 

So happy for ya gaz.  thumbs 

our lasses dad is 70 and lost his wife 2 yrs ago and now he has 2 women fighting over him  boxer fofl 

Well done that man !

I got married again the day before my 50th birthday (last December)
I find relationships easier and more fun ask got older.
My partner and I have both "been there - done that"
and have a better idea of what we are doing... LOL

GOOD LUCK Mate.

UP date on this the first one did not work out and then i meet 2 more i might be mad but not that mental  Laughing  Laughing  , any way meet this other lady called Jo she is 10 years younger them me  party party  i don't care any way we are getting on very well seen her a few times now , of today to spend some time with her , so we will see how it goes ,

@madsod wrote:
UP date on this the first one did not work out and then i meet 2 more  i might be mad but not that mental  Laughing  Laughing  , any way meet this other lady called Jo she is 10 years younger them me  party party  i don't care any way we are getting on very well seen her a few times now , of today to  spend some time with her  ,  so we will see how it goes ,  
nice 1 m8 , hope it goes well for you  kiss 

@madcarper wrote:
nice one m8, I was only kidding about the toygirl part,  Laughing 
lol i went looking after you said well we are going to give it ago , i can't believe my luck , she is just so nice ,  Wink Wink