Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
madcarper

phones

well my business phoneline has been down since first thing Thursday so got in touch with bt yesterday they said it might be off until some time next week as most of our engineers are working down south we will send someone round Saturday. guess what, no fecker shows up my alarm system runs through it also,I guess we don't matter to much up here in the north.
I need it to warm up a bit so I can destress on my bike.

Just tell thw fookers, sort it or stuff ya phone line where the sun dont shine. thumbs 

@madcarper wrote:
well my business phoneline has been down since first thing Thursday so got in touch with bt yesterday they said it might be off until some time next week as most of our engineers are working down south we will send someone round Saturday. guess what, no fecker shows up my alarm system runs through it also,I guess we don't matter to much up here in the north.
I need it to warm up a bit so I can destress on my bike.

ride therapy... works everytime

Not good mate. What scope you got for compensation for loss of business? Or sourcing a different supplier? Could be a course of action worth following, as above.

bt are a pain in the bum! and not good if your trying to run a business mate, just say sort it or im going elsewhere they panic then

We use them at work and have also had problems not the best ,

its not just me the whole industrial estate is affected the guy in the next unit rang them first thing Thursday morning still off.  head bang  apparantly its something wrong with the network.

My phones working  hide 

Not good when ya trying to run a business,hope ya get it sorted