Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
gravelrash

Amazing!

Just been to take the Bandit for its MOT this morning and while I was in there got chatting to a lady customer who was really into bikes went to the TT every year and attended bsb's and moto gp she had done many track days and had a wealth of knowledge about racers past and present. Her daughter had a cbr600, her son had an Apprilia Mille and husband a bmw. She had to get rid of her Ducati monster because her hip was giving out so was in getting her Scott motorcycle looked at, the really amazing thing is she was 65  Shocked Shocked after she left I mentioned it to Greg the garage owner who confirmed everything she had said   wob  all I can say is big respect to a lovely lady with a passion for all things motorcycling who I hope will continue to ride for many more years to come!  applause  applause  thumbs  bike2 ( Oh! the Bandit passed with flying colours  thumbs  )  wave

It did look like this Alan, but I will ask Greg next time I see him cos I wasn't sure and felt a bit embarrassed that she knew more about bikes than me especially classics  Embarassed

nice one on the pass mike  thumbs 
nice story that m8  Very Happy 

Nice story that and theres hope for you yet m8 hide  not that im saying your old wheelchair .

and off cause your bike will pass its gleaming. Cool 

@haveugot1 wrote:
Nice story that and theres hope for you yet m8 hide  not that im saying your old wheelchair .

and off cause your bike will pass its gleaming. Cool 

Given the state of the shifts I'm doing lately Mark I'll be happy just to be alive at 65 let alone riding a bike  Sad but on a brighter note the new Bandit seat is bl**dy comfy!  thumbs  thumbs

its great to meet people like that mike  thumbs as chad said you should have signed her up to the forum.

nice story mike  thumbs 

always good to hear when the bikes pass,knowing people
are looking after them

I see some right nails coming in for test,and the expressions on peoples faces when they fail is unreal
look at you like they should have passed lol