Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Chadatious

new bike

picked the new bike up today as some of you may have seen on facebook.  Smile 
sorry for crap photos but it was done with my phone

@haveugot1 wrote:
Im liking that. Bet she sounds sweet Twisted Evil 

loud enough really but i still end up making things louder, so do i cut the £900 cans down to 3/4 length  Laughing 

@dick65 wrote:
just leave them m8 and enjoy the bike  thumbs 

you honestly dont know me do you!, ill see how it goes it could do with just a notch louder. some new mirrors, and few shiney bits like rad covers etc. and itl be done. staying its original colour this one  Laughing 

wait till you see my Ace m8 its pretty much standard  Laughing 

@dick65 wrote:
wait till you see my Ace m8 its pretty much standard  Laughing 

and dont say its an age thing the bloke who bought my zx9r was 69  thumbs 

nah m8 I like it like that - I fitted stainless downpipes last year but kept original can so fuellings not mucked up but got a race can on the cat  Twisted Evil makes it hunt a bit though

@dick65 wrote:
nah m8 I like it like that - I fitted stainless downpipes last year but kept original can so fuellings not mucked up but got a race can on the cat  Twisted Evil makes it hunt a bit though

my ninja idleing was hard to talk over, so is the tuono thinking about it but dont think quite as much. looking at it it has a cat on it too so thatll quiet it down

leave it alone chad and just ride the thing then buy a b king or a hayabusa  thumbs 

I didn't really know much about this bike till I read up on it , I like it m8 , have fun BUT be careful ! Really pleased for you enjoy !

you will get all the satisfaction you need by just riding that bike chad, I know what you mean by putting your own mark on the bike but it would be sacrilidge to cut those cans down and you will lose some power or possibly mess up the fueling. great bike though enjoy it.

Nice 1 chad looks well,agree with others over the cans
leave them as are when funds allow buy some stubby cans  thumbs 

I

@haveugot1 wrote:
Im liking that. Bet she sounds sweet Twisted Evil 

loud enough really but i still end up making things louder, so do i cut the £900 cans down to 3/4 length  Laughing 

leave the cans chad I think they look mean. Twisted Evil 

if your doing distance chad a louder bike will drive you mental believe me m8, they look good as they are and as lee says fit a set of stubbys when funds allow  thumbs 

Good choice Chad, I loved it when I tested one. Just a bit extreme for me, I worried about my licence and my life. Cans will have db killers I imagine. Google brown connector mod for Tuonos-well known weakness which is an easy fix but may strand you.  Smile 

As said great bike Chad  Cool  Cool .............not to sure about the blue wheels, but that is it for me I would leave well alone and enjoy it, happy riding mate  thumbs 

Looks good mate. Enjoy it first before you start looking at changing things   thumbs

a good idea is to upgrade the battery to one with more cranking power as a weak battery can bugger the sprag clutch which is exspensive and a pig to do. have a look on tuono world forum for common problems chas and check to see if they have been done on your bike other than that a great bike and sound great when you are riding behind one.

Yep good call Madcarper. In fact I'd say an Optimate is essential with one of these.  Smile 

Well took it out properly today! im loving it! just suits me to the ground. want to go 70 itll sit there happy as larry want to open it up and its so torquey itll just fly!

and iv got an optimate, and with a bit of luck someones left a cable on the bike to fit the optimate on, so i dont need to take all the seat off to fit mine Smile

noticed the fuel tanks not the biggest thou!

just be bloody careful on them, will bite you on ya ass if you abuse it!  thumbs 

Is it bad i had my knee down within 24 hours of owning it then? Im being sensible though Wink

no point chad just slows you down and then just on track and no im not being old just sensible shake finger 

I dont do it much. I was playing on a quiet sunday industrial unit. Got it out of me now  Laughing