Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Mozza

Your (new) Marra from 'Jarra'!

Hello Guys (& Gals)!
New member to your forum. Been into bikes since 1963. Usual Brit stuff until
'72, when I bought a K2 750 Honda. Since then, had many Jap machines. Just bought a crashed '97 Mk 1 B6, so will be on the lookout for a few spares for re-build!

wave  Welcome to the forum Mozza  wave Finally someone who can understand Ian (Madcarper)
 hide  Hope you can get to a ride-out or two! plenty of parts for B6's about mate I'm sure you'll soon have it sorted!  thumbs thumbs 

wave  Welcome to the forum Mozza  wave Finally someone who can understand Ian (Madcarper)
 hide  Hope you can get to a ride-out or two! plenty of parts for B6's about mate I'm sure you'll soon have it sorted!  thumbs thumbs 

fofl fofl fofl   zip 

Thanks for the warm welcome, lads. thumbs 

a divent knar where ya get that impression from like mike.
but welcome aboard mozza  wave 

Welcome on board mate. Another North-Easter. We'll be over-running the forum shortly   thumbs    Laughing    Laughing

@madcarper wrote:

Whey lads! Aam owerwhelmed by ya waarm welcome, like! Ah divent knaa if a'd be able to join ya's on a ride oot anytyme soon, owin t the Bandit havin' suffad a bad dunch! Aall hev to howk me stuff oot the box, an see wat's wat!  Laughing 

@Mozza wrote:
@madcarper wrote:

Whey lads! Aam owerwhelmed by ya waarm welcome, like! Ah divent knaa if a'd be able to join ya's on a ride oot anytyme soon, owin t the Bandit havin' suffad a bad dunch! Aall hev to howk me stuff oot the box, an see wat's wat!  Laughing 

I swear he's not speaking English   scratch    fofl    fofl    fofl

Alreet Marra ! welcome to the forum Mate , iam often through Jarra with work , usually in the middle of the night , hope you get that bandit sorted .

Cheers Les.
Got the lamp brackets sorted (going from faired to naked), and petrol tank coming today. Just need headlamp and brackets, and left side tail fairing. front mudguard is cracked, but repairable, ditto the brace. Missed one on ebay by 20p. Bugger!!!!