Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
fr499y

Tonight has made me want to give up bikes..

I'm used to people on there phones whilst driving, people switching lanes without looking or indicating but tonight has just taken the piss.

I am literally shaking still. t**t in a audi on his phone, swerving into my lane on a 40 dual carriageway whilst I was at the side of him. I shook my head ( while he was looking and swerving whilst holding the phone and talking on it ) and he stuck his finger up at me. He then tried to ram me into the barrier before fully moving over into the outside lane and slamming his brakes on forcing me to anchor on and move over to the inside lane to avoid ramming the back of him. He then swerved into the inside lane to try it again! We then got on the 50mph dual carriageway and he started driving in the middle of both lanes and anchoring on his brakes.

I wish my camera was on the bike and I wish I got his reg but my sadly I'm terrible at remembering numbers and reg plates ( seriously, I can't remember my own mobile and I've had it for over 8 years! )

All I can remember is its a S-line Audi ( possibly A6 ) in black either a 56 or 58 plate and the guys a knob!

that's shit m8 but don't let it get to you m8, unfortunately there are dickheads everywhere nowadays, do not let an arsehole stop you doing the things you love in life.

like i said on facebook matt not good! not as bad as this i had a bloke try running me off a duel carriage way i went ape shit on him, trying to drag him out the car etc. maybe not the best of plans but he soon apologised. amazing how people think their invincible behind a metal cage!

this is one of those moments you want a helmet camera and to take it to the police! i can see why many people are getting dash cams!

Just another D*ck Matt  angry , I think many of us have had similar experiences  thumb down The outcome could of been a lot worse its best to back right off and let the idiot go (not advice I have taken myself  Embarassed ) but your always going to come off second best against this type of moron. It shouldn't be but its a part of biking I'm afraid mate! you are probably frustrated because your options in these type of situations are limited but hopefully in a couple of weeks this will be a memory and you will be enjoying riding again.  thumbs thumbs 

its always audi or bmw drivers  hide 

see us vw drivers are the best so we dont have this problem!

Dangerous mate, very dangerous!!  smack 

its fine apparently now i own a transporter i have to be a surfer dude!  Rolling Eyes 

and my boss keeps doing this odd hand gesture at me when he sees me driving  Laughing  and no not a rude one1

its fine apparently now i own a transporter i have to be a surfer dude!  Rolling Eyes 

and my boss keeps doing this odd hand gesture at me when he sees me driving  Laughing  and no not a rude one1

Maybe he wants to see you in the back of your van   gay

@fr499y wrote:
I'm used to people on there phones whilst driving, people switching lanes without looking or indicating but tonight has just taken the piss.

I am literally shaking still. t**t in a audi on his phone, swerving into my lane on a 40 dual carriageway whilst I was at the side of him. I shook my head ( while he was looking and swerving whilst holding the phone and talking on it ) and he stuck his finger up at me. He then tried to ram me into the barrier before fully moving over into the outside lane and slamming his brakes on forcing me to anchor on and move over to the inside lane to avoid ramming the back of him. He then swerved into the inside lane to try it again! We then got on the 50mph dual carriageway and he started driving in the middle of both lanes and anchoring on his brakes.

I wish my camera was on the bike and I wish I got his reg but my sadly I'm terrible at remembering numbers and reg plates ( seriously, I can't remember my own mobile and I've had it for over 8 years! )

All I can remember is its a S-line Audi ( possibly A6 ) in black either a 56 or 58 plate and the guys a knob!

Not good mate. As has been said, best to just let them go, but easier said than done. Seems to be when you're on your own on a bike that you find them. When the young 'un had his 600 there was a guy in an Octavia tailgating him on the road so I just pulled in next to young 'un and slowed a little, the guy seemed to back off very quickly after that. It's the metal cage syndrome, "invincible".

Keep at it mate and I'm sure you'll be fine   thumbs

if you stop riding he's won mate - makes you wonder as to the mentality of people least you ok m8 albeit a bit shaken,now get on your bike and ride  thumbs 

I think I would of showed his car the side of my boot , then fooked off

had a more enjoyable ride to work and back today. Didn't go on the Yamaha for a change though. Was nice being able to put it in 6th and just cruise and not work the gearbox.

@fr499y wrote:
had a more enjoyable ride to work and back today. Didn't go on the Yamaha for a change though. Was nice being able to put it in 6th and just cruise and not work the gearbox.
nice 1 Matt  thumbs 

@fr499y wrote:

Good to hear Matt  thumbs thumbs 

Glad your getting into it though. Ive had plenty of dick heads nearly run me off as we all have, but shrug it off cos there only jealous cos there stuck in a cage. thumbs 

@fr499y wrote:

Nice to see you back on two wheels mate   thumbs

wow, close call. Hope it does't put you off all together

@Davehutch wrote:
it all adds to the excitement , should have followed him till he stopped and then gave him a good kicking

good answer dave  thumbs