Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
haveugot1

2015 rideout

@melly wrote:
@melly wrote:
As Daves official entertainment manager I can confirm he is free that weekend partypartythumbs

You coming Mel?...........or is it just the way you are sitting? Shockedwave

Not sure if I can get the time off work Sad will see what I can do, but cant promise

polite way of saying she doesn't want to listen to dick snoring

@melly wrote:
@melly wrote:
As Daves official entertainment manager I can confirm he is free that weekend partypartythumbs

Not sure if I can get the time off work Sad will see what I can do, but cant promise

I didn't hear a thing think I was too busy snoring myself hee hee

@melly wrote:
@melly wrote:

I didn't hear a thing think I was too busy snoring myself hee hee

that was true.

I struggle to set off asleep away from home for the first night or 2 so I finally sleep then get woken up at 5am by dave.

hayden said the first morning his alarm clock was dave walking towards him half naked Laughing

the 2nd morning was when I was his alarm clock I was tickeling his ears and then in the end pinched his nose, I think his life flashed before his eyes fofl

@madcarper wrote:
@haveugot1 wrote:
The route is all in hand. I will be marker and mike hodgson taking it up the rear hidefofl

not again!!!!!                                                               hide

he pictures were on FACEBOOK fofl

and that system worked well last year mark thumbs

I understood it finally and ended up the back with mike, and I started being silly haha, trying to knee down on the only 2 roundabouts on the ride and stuff.

See if big Mike and Ste can can manage to follow the bike in front this time!!! scratchLaughing
and Mr Wilkinson you'll get it up the rear and squeal like a girl ya bid soppy git!! I love you

Ok I have told Mel she can't come after snoring like she did last year ! So just me this year , let me know how much you want mark and your PayPal address m8

See if big Mike and Ste can can manage to follow the bike in front this time!!! scratchLaughing
:

I blame the tractor and trailer. Blocked my view of the turning thumbsShockedShockedEmbarassed

the bike In front was me I looked back and they'd vanished LaughingLaughing

:

I blame the tractor and trailer. Blocked my view of the turning  thumbs   Shocked   ShockedEmbarassed

Dont you mean shortys fat arse blocked your view fofl

@haveugot1 wrote:
:

I blame the tractor and trailer. Blocked my view of the turning  thumbs   Shocked   ShockedEmbarassed

Dont you mean shortys fat arse blocked your view fofl

I was being polite, but given you've said it ....... fofl

@haveugot1 wrote:
Can i have numbers plz who wants to go. 24th 25th of july.i have looked at accom and found a nice spot called balabunkhouse snowdonia. Need to know asap plz thumbs
think this has changed now then Mark ?

Unfortunately l will be driving home from Spain that weekend Sad just an outside chance l could do Sunday.

Well ive paid the deposit for the forum weekend for those that r going. A deposit of £16 or you can pay in full £32. Thankyou

@Davehutch wrote:
sorry mark, ill get this sent today for you, has silly bo****ks paid yet?

yes I have

fofl

not you bert!

and ive given mum the cash to paypal me as she needed money out so ill send it over soon, and i told kev it needs to be done this weekend Wink

We gonna do a dry run again Mark? Laughingracer2 maybe a bit to far this one......
Thanks for sorting a great place to stay again! can't wait! thumbs

had a chat today, the job is mine and im allowed the weekend off so here we go.

paydays on monday and working a week in hand will make it tight but ive got savings if i need to break into them for now so i will see you all in july party

had a chat today, the job is mine and im allowed the weekend off so here we go.

paydays on monday and working a week in hand will make it tight but ive got savings if i need to break into them for now so i will see you all in july party
brilliant news !

yes mate!

cant wait.

i cant see kev going though hes an idiot at putting money aside, out all the time i said all that fuel hes using and he said it already in the bike he cant grasp it costs money to put in lmao.

but if i have to come along i will thumbs