Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
haveugot1

hols

bet you cant wait mark - have a great trip m8 and don't forget the ring  Wink   party party 

and theres me off sheep chasing in wales on wednesday, ill see if they have tails too as ours dont!  Laughing 

and have a great time mark, dont get too drunk as we know what your like  thumbs 

and theres me off sheep chasing in wales on wednesday, ill see if they have tails too as ours dont!  Laughing 

and have a great time mark, dont get too drunk as we know what your like  thumbs 

lol Chad I expect a report when you get back.

And have a fabulous fantastic time Mark. plenty of pics required  thumbs thumbs party 

jammy sod  Laughing saying that I do have some important meetings in Rhodes from Saturday for a couple of weeks  Very Happy 

enjoy it mark  thumbs 

@lee wrote:
jammy sod  Laughing saying that I do have some important meetings in Rhodes from Saturday for a couple of weeks  Very Happy 

enjoy it mark  thumbs 

might bump into you, I'm off there on the 27th

Have a great hol Pal------

I'm juss wonderin'??? what's Chadatious gonna do when he catches the sheep???

@goferit wrote:

Have a great hol Pal------

I'm juss wonderin'??? what's Chadatious gonna do when he catches the sheep???

chads got no chance mark is the sheep whisperer  Wink 

@dick65 wrote:
bet you cant wait mark - have a great trip m8 and don't forget the ring  Wink   party party 

bloody ell dick  Shocked  hope gail don't read this we supposed to keep it quiet.  Rolling Eyes 

Cheers everyone. And its out in the open now. I will drop car off after hols ian, it wont take you long. thumbs 

I think Chad should do it PINK!  Cool ........while he's on holiday  Twisted Evil party
Have a great time Mark!  thumbs thumbs thumbs 

@haveugot1 wrote:
Cheers everyone. And its out in the open now. I will drop car off after hols ian, it wont take you long. thumbs 

ok m8 you and gail have a great time.

@Davehutch wrote:
right now he has gone lets slag him off  blar blar blar  .....

.....just a minute we do that anyway  fofl 

ohh has he gone I was going to offer to take his bike out to keep battery charged up.  Twisted Evil 

@madcarper wrote:
@Davehutch wrote:
right now he has gone lets slag him off  blar blar blar  .....

.....just a minute we do that anyway  fofl 

ohh has he gone I was going to offer to take his bike out to keep battery charged up.   Twisted Evil 
I have it here Ian , I will bring it up to you m8  Wink 

@haveugot1 wrote:
Im in the usa not timbucktoo you cocks  finger fofl 

Very true mate. And in the time it takes you to get back, your bike will have another 4,000 miles on it   thumbs    thumbs    thumbs 

And many additional riders   thumbs    Laughing   Laughing    Laughing