Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
haveugot1

what is wrong?

I looked out the window sunny and I looked in the garage. And I thought I cant be arsed!!!! confused

lazy bugger, I been to barney and middleton in teasedale and then up to hawick 275 miles tyres proper scrubbed in Laughing

today was my first since the forum rideout, and at first half of the ride i couldnt be asked, but towards the end i enjoyed it i think its the downhill weather and light etc.

went to wetlands tonight .i think bikings becoming more of a social thing with me lately probably cos the mrs wont come out and i dont like leaving her alone all day since her illness at the beginning of the year confused

went to wetlands tonight .i think bikings becoming more of a social thing with me lately probably cos the mrs wont come out and

i dont like leaving her alone all day since her illness at the beginning of the year confused

I don't ride as much lately for similar reasons. coz my wife has severe arthritis--,2 new hips & 2 new knees and now got it in her spine,so me darlin' aint able to go pillion any more,an' I miss her company--we used to go nearly everywhere together,an' I feel dead mean leavin' her behind too many times.

@goferit wrote:
went to wetlands tonight .i think bikings becoming more of a social thing with me lately probably cos the mrs wont come out and

i dont like leaving her alone all day since her illness at the beginning of the year confused

I don't ride as much lately for similar reasons. coz my wife has severe arthritis--,2 new hips & 2 new knees and now got it in her spine,so me darlin' aint able to go pillion any more,an' I miss her company--we used to go nearly everywhere together,an' I feel dead mean leavin' her behind too many times.

cant be easy lads , feel for you both

same here still aint put bike on road think the intrest has well gone bikes just sat there gathering dust

I think you get like that sometimes, but when I went to work on her today I started to enjoy it again. thumbs