Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
BanditMike

Made it back!!

Feel like I should be putting a post in the "Say Hello" section!?!!  Just checked and the last time I logged in was 27th August  Shocked   Shocked   Shocked

Well, I'm back   Very Happy   Very Happy   Very Happy   Very Happy

Angela not been too well the last few weeks so I've not really had chance to do much. She's a lot better now so hopefully I can start getting back to normal. As a summary, she's had pneumonia and then a minor bleed on the brain. It's not serious and she goes back for a scan in a few weeks to find out exactly what the cause was. It's only small and the effects from it are reducing as she gets better   thumbs   thumbs   thumbs  thumbs

So I'm ready now to start casting my wisdom and thoughts across all I see. Good luck   Laughing   Shocked   Laughing   Shocked

Nice to hear from you mate. Best wishes to your wife going forward, hopefully catch up with you somewhere. Smile

Thanks to all for the wishes. As above, I think she's over the worst bit. Just waiting for another CT scan to try and find out what actually caused it.

@melly wrote:
glad she is ok, give her my best.  Welcome back Cool

Will do Mel thanks thumbs Nice to get back into the habit of checking in on things thumbs

We r family here mike and I think I speak for everyone, if you need to speak just gis a ring. thumbs

Good to hear she is on the mend Mike, bit of a worrying time for you but glad you are back! thumbsthumbs

Good to hear she is on the mend Mike, bit of a worrying time for you but glad you are back! thumbs  thumbs

Was a bit mate, especially when she collapsed. She's a lot better now so just waiting for the CT scan to find out what caused it.

welcome back mike and sorry to hear about angela sounds like shes been through the mill, glad to hear shes on the mend thumbs

@dick65 wrote:
welcome back mike and sorry to hear about angela sounds like shes been through the mill, glad to hear shes on the mend thumbs

Cheers mate. She has been through it a bit, but her CT Scan is 14th November, so hopefully that comes back clear and we're all done   thumbs  thumbs