Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
dirtydog

Edc

Just wondering if anyone uses and "every day carry"
Given the way of the world these days it's something that I am considering doing...this example might be a bit extreme but you'll get the idea lol
EDC UK spesific: http://youtu.be/LAgSilXJgUw

i wouldnt carry any of that and if you do youll end up in serious trouble if youre caught ;the laws are even stricter in scotland Shocked

When I go on ride outs, I constitute what I like to call a survival pack ( the wife sniggers!!). It always ends up filling my top box and ofcourse using up more fuel. And not even a puncture repair kit in the lot...

Wouldn't carry the knives but some of the other stuff could come in handy when out now about.

my old karate teacher had like a metal battern as a keyring, bit naughty but could blagg it as a keyring and he wont loose his keys. but i must admit id never carry a a knife etc as not worth the risk. but i do have a van full of tools Wink

problem with todays ways it you chin 1 of them they come back in a gang, cant be a 1 on 1 bust up and left at that............

Reminds me of the day me dad chased after some chav for stealing one of our Foo Dogs outside our house.. bastard dropped it up the road then chased me dad back with 10+ other guys with bats and 2x2's. Never seen my dad run so fast in my life!

I wouldnt carry a knife, how I look at is I have a helmet on, kevlar gloves and protective leathers. So of they wanna have a go bring it on boxer

you don,t need a knife a car key is good enough if you know where to put it, unless its one of those keyless fobs then your fooked. Laughing

@madcarper wrote:
you don,t need a knife a car key is good enough if you know where to put it, unless its one of those keyless fobs then your fooked. Laughing

there are some seriously disturbed people on this forum. Stick what where???

I agree with most here, don't carry a knife and don't think I would be comfortable if I did. If it gets taken away you're arming them.