Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
BanditMike

The New one ......

Cheers boys, I have to agree thumbsthumbsthumbs

It's the earlier model, not the new 2012, so it doesn't have the larger engine or throttle control etc. But if I'm honest I'm not bothered. I think she's gorgeous I love youI love youI love you

Hoping to get a few more miles on her this weekend to see how she goes. The only major difference I've noticed is that the front end lifts a bit more than the ZX. Not sure if thats Twisted Evil or affraidLaughingLaughingLaughing

much nicer green than the old one :P love the yellowish tint you get when the sun hits it

I reckon they're a great looking bike, never rode one tho'. thumbs

Very nice mike. But sod going out on mine yet. Maybe sometime in may lol.

@haveugot1 wrote:
Very nice mike. But sod going out on mine yet. Maybe sometime in may lol.

We'll see mate. If they'd stop gritting the roads might get out earlier WinkLaughingLaughing

gritters out round our way yesterday think theyre just getting rid of grit cos if they dont use it they wont get as much next year Suspect

Looks ace Mike thumbs the black and green compliment each other so well! CoolCool have fun getting acquainted mate! thumbsthumbs

gritters out round our way yesterday think theyre just getting rid of grit  cos if they dont use it they wont get as much next year Suspect

Hopefully not, mind you they were griting round by us and it was 8 degrees. Thought they needed it colder than that to grit?? scratchconfused

Looks ace Mike thumbs  the black and green compliment each other so well! CoolCool have fun getting acquainted mate! thumbsthumbs

Hoping to mate. Trying to get Monday off and maybe put a few miles on her, will find out today thumbs