Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Chadatious

quiet?

been busy lately so not much going on bikewise, although I have been out with the local lads today on our way from middleton to brough over the moors I hit a young sheep I was doing around 60 when it decided to run from one side of road to other as I went for the brake I thought feck I'm going to hit this, lifted off the brake intending to keep the bike straight and try to ride thru it, somehow I missed it with the front and it ran into the side of my back wheel did a somersault and carried on running .don't know who was the luckiest. still had a crackin ride though and the rain stayed away.

Dave I'm going to slap you. It may be as I've been quiet. You all missed me

It's just quiet, no need to stop because of that. It always goes quiet in summer, people are out on their bikes thumbs
Just back from a run to Leominster to see Stue and Pike. And show off the new bike thumbsLaughingCool

@madcarper wrote:
been busy lately so not much going on bikewise, although I have been out with the local lads today on our way from middleton to brough over the moors I hit a young sheep I was doing around 60 when it decided to run from one side of road to other as I went for the brake I thought feck I'm going to hit this, lifted off the brake intending to keep the bike straight and try to ride thru it,  somehow I missed it with the front and it ran into the side of my back wheel did a somersault and carried on running .don't know who was the luckiest. still had a crackin ride though and the rain stayed away.

U might have had a cracking ride bet the sheep had a cracking headache! Seriously though u were lucky.

@madcarper wrote:
been busy lately so not much going on bikewise, although I have been out with the local lads today on our way from middleton to brough over the moors I hit a young sheep I was doing around 60 when it decided to run from one side of road to other as I went for the brake I thought feck I'm going to hit this, lifted off the brake intending to keep the bike straight and try to ride thru it,  somehow I missed it with the front and it ran into the side of my back wheel did a somersault and carried on running .don't know who was the luckiest. still had a crackin ride though and the rain stayed away.

its only sheep Ian , glad your ok keeps you alive don't it Wink
Dave I'm going to slap you. It may be as I've been quiet. You all missed me
I get the message don't worry surrender

i will sort those hoodies soon dave,

van and bike have set me back lol.

ill post over facebook again at some point, thumbs

i will sort those hoodies soon dave,

van and bike have set me back lol.

ill post over facebook again at some point, thumbs
no rush m8 don't think many will be interested anyway thumbs

been really busy of late ,got loads going on but keep popping in to keep an eye on folks Laughing

and pleased you ok ian could have been worse m8 thumbs

I look in almost every day, I don't ride as much as some of you guys, but always find your stories / banter worth keeping up wih.
Sorry I cant offer much in the way of postings, but  Please don't pack-in your forum-----
It's seasonally quiet on loads of sites, it's not disinterest, it's that every-ones makin' the best of daylight, & dare I say ,-------sunshine ? sunny  thumbs

thats fairies if you dont mind and actually were not fairies were lesbians from way back Laughing

I know l've not been on a deal, l work all the time these days trying to rebuild my own business. Hoping things will change towards the end of summer. Smile

less looking more talking you faries

I thought it was only you lot down south that are the fairies! Twisted Evil

@fr499y wrote:
less looking more talking you faries

I thought it was only you lot down south that are the fairies! Twisted Evil

were the real hard ones, 300 miles last year to the rideout! hardcore me lad!