Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
madcarper

top gear

chris evans to take over top gear, well if you ask me the beeb have commited hari kari there.

but are the other two going to follow clarkson, or are they going to stay with chris?

we will see. wont be the same show just the same name.

tbh the old show had got crap it was ay too scripted.

rumours of the female being Jodie kidd she's about as interesting and tedious as a flat tyre.

TBH I thought Top Gear had run it's course before Clarksongate. How many times can you watch middle aged men pretending to be 17 year olds? Self congratulatory crap, frankly. Give me Emmerdale any day of the week thumbs

TBH I thought Top Gear had run it's course before Clarksongate. How many times can you watch middle aged men pretending to be 17 year olds? Self congratulatory crap, frankly. Give me Emmerdale any day of the week thumbs

well I think I'm 17 again every time I jump on my bike. Rolling Eyes

@madcarper wrote:
chris evans to take over top gear, well if you ask me the beeb have commited hari kari there.

Can't stand the bloke!!  He rather talk about himself, than any other subject----  thumb down

blar   Motor mouth!!!!  may be a better title for the new show zip

is seth still in it ?

@Davehutch wrote:

is seth still in it ?

my m8's dad who's dead now god bless im was the spitting image of seth he even spoke like him, he was always getting asked for his autograph.

@Davehutch wrote:

is seth still in it ?

I'm afraid he's quite seriously dead. salute

It could be worse - they could have got Ant & Dec to do it... Not a fan of Evans, but as long as he doesn't present it like TFI Friday I think it may well be OK and freshen it up a bit. The 'specials' going downhill and irreverent really killed it for me - racing a ferry to Norway is one thing, but ignoring the Pan American Highway to do a 100 mile detour to drive over some rocks was daft for the sake of being daft....